Company: Elevo Learning
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 annually
Experience level: Entry level, 1-2 years
Location: North East Los Angeles, CA
Overview Of Elevo
Elevo provides Social and Emotional learning through fun physical
activities. Our goal is to help students develop social and
emotional skills, engage in learning and improving physical
wellness. We serve 500+ schools by providing trained instructors to
engage students during unstructured times, such as during recess,
or as an alternative to using substitute teachers. Our program has
helped reduce chronic absenteeism and disciplinary issues for
schools that have welcomed the Elevo program into their schools. We
have a staff count of 1000+ coaches and 60 full-time staff. Read
more about us at www.elevolearning.com.
The role of a Regional Manager is to manage and coordinate the
recruitment and training of quality coaches in order to ensure the
successful implementation of the Elevo program at schools in your
region. You will be working with schools in the South West LA area;
Lawndale and surrounding areas.
- Management of staff: You will be overseeing the part time
coaches running the programs in your region.
- Staff Training & development: Ensure coaches within your region
are trained on how to implement Elevo's curriculum and how to
manage large groups of students.
- Team building: Foster an upbeat, positive culture within your
team. We want you to be able to attract, retain, and develop a team
of high-performing leaders.
- Program Management: Resolve issues and implement the necessary
procedures and processes to improve programs within their region.
It is up to the Regional Manager to ensure the quality of Elevo's
program in every school within the region.
- Communication: Effectively and consistently communicate with
your team as well as college contacts and school
- Managing People/Team Building: Demonstrate excellence in
managing and building a results-driven and positive team with a
culture of continuous improvement; takes responsibility for
subordinates' activities; available to and supportive of
- Recruitment: Attract and recruit college students and recent
graduates. Develop relationships with college faculty members and
present to college classes/University lecture halls.
- Training: Lead trainings on the Elevo curriculum as well as
important customer service skills. Improve coach performance
through demonstration and feedback.
- Visionary Leadership: Displays passion and optimism; inspires
respect and trust.
- Results Oriented and Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves
problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; able
to take decisive action to reach a viable solution and goal.
- Public Speaking: Ability to confidently deliver presentations
to large groups of people.
- Customer focused: Be able to accurately apply customer feedback
in a timely manner.
- Education: 4-Year undergraduate degree and/or Masters.
- Location: Must be based in Los Angeles as you will be expected
to travel to different schools in your region several times per
week. The rest of the time you will work from home.
WHY WORK WITH ELEVO
- Everyday you will be doing meaningful work to transform kids'
lives emotionally, physically, and intellectually
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial
environment where you will be empowered to make decisions
- You will be inspired by your co-workers, appreciate their
collaboration, and enjoy coming to work
- We are growing fast, providing unique career growth
- Health insurance w/employer 50% contribution, vision, dental,
- 15 paid days of vacation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Phone stipend
Elevo is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Elevo Learning, Los Angeles , Regional Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!