Sr. Program Manager
Company: Prolim global corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Support Disruptors series through planning, development,
launch, and measurement, working with cross-functional stakeholders
both internally and externally.
- Escalate and mitigate project risks and issues as appropriate
and establish success metrics for the platform and ensure
performance is tracked and measured.
- Leveraging data from the IRL and 3rd parties to investigate
ways to improve existing platforms and programs, consistently
iterating to make the program better.
- Measure the outcomes of program and process improvement
endeavors leveraging quantitative results to inform the direction
of our business.
- Identify, lead and execute cultural programs from initiation
through to execution in order to scale and operationalize the DEI
Marketing brand strategy and vision.
- Partner with external agencies, when necessary to help produce
educational materials, creative assets, workshops/panels, etc.
- Prepare executive-level reporting on key metrics, project
status and communicate strategic positioning updates regularly with
DEI Marketing Leads, cross functional leads and stakeholders
Influence, manage relationships and drive impact through a
cross-functional, collaborative internal ecosystem of internal and
external partners Job Requirements:Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing and/Program Management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in brand marketing, advertising
and/or Agency experience
- Experience includes Program management, brand management or
strategy, advertising, content strategy, media, events, digital
marketing, and/or PR Expertise in interpreting and deciphering
quantitative and qualitative data and distilling the insights to
unlock creative marketing platforms and programs.
- Strong communication skills, an imaginative writer, and
enthusiastic presenter with proficiency in Keynote, PPT or similar
platform, comfortable presenting to leadership and all levels of an
- Motivated, collaborative, and confident self-starter who is
also a natural team player and able to build relationships with
diverse set of colleagues at all management levels
Keywords: Prolim global corporation, Los Angeles , Sr. Program Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!