Brand Manager, Preschool (Paw Patrol)
Company: Spin Master Ltd
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading
global children's toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?At
Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness,
integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an
industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the
best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!Everyone is
welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and
inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to
all applicants.Job Description:#spinmasterishiringWhat will you
work on?We are seeking a strategic, driven, results oriented
marketer to join our Preschool Brand Team. The Brand Manager plays
a critical role in driving brand strategy, leading day-to-day
product development and executing marketing activations to deliver
business objectives and grow market share.
How will you create impact?
- Partner with cross functional teams (design, engineering,
visual branding, finance) to execute key brand strategies and drive
brand growth and profitability.
- Drive key brand operations including forecasting, pricing,
costing, profitability analysis, SKU rationalization and market
- Oversee and manage P&L to deliver brand financial
- Drive critical path process, ensuring all timelines are adhered
to, financial goals are achieved, and that all stakeholders have
the information they need to succeed.
- Leverage data to discover insights and growth opportunities for
the brand, driving to commercial opportunities.
- Lead industry and public facing trade shows from planning to
- Support Sr. Brand Manager in developing and executing marketing
- Present new product launches to internal and external
- Partner with US sales organization to drive brand growth at
- Regularly analyze POS performance, competitive landscape and
trends to generate new product and marketing opportunities.
How will you fit into the team?
- Solutions oriented, can-do attitude and a passion for
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate POV and inspire strong
confidence amongst cross functional partners.
- Ability to both adapt to and manage a changing environment and
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze business
trends, financial metrics, and sales.
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations to internal and
- Domestic and International travel required at times.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
What are your skills and experience?
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Marketing or related
- 5+ years work experience in the consumer products industry,
preferably in toy, entertainment, fashion, electronics or other pop
culture products.What's it like to work here?Spin Master is a
fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great
opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging
start-up atmosphere isn't for everyone, we have a proven record of
opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our
passionate and results driven team.What you can expect from us:Our
mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the
boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership
to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master
embodies our Core Values:
- We partner
- We invent
- We are open-minded
- We collaborate
- We get results
- We've got integrity
- We are entrepreneursSpin Master strives to create an accessible
and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job
applicants who may require provisions to participate in the
recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you
require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition
team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416
364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility
needs.Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinMaster to stay up to
date on Spin Master career opportunities.We do appreciate all
interest; however only those selected for interview will be
Keywords: Spin Master Ltd, Los Angeles , Brand Manager, Preschool (Paw Patrol), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!