Partner Manager, Gaming
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Oooh is a team of 30 and growing fast who have built some of the
biggest global phenomenons in video and video games. We have come
together with a moonshot mission, backed by an incredible group of
SV and LA VC's, founders, leaders in technology and entertainment
moguls -- all of whom feel personally connected to our purpose.
We've been quietly building a massive next-gen digital platform
that rewards skill and creativity, and is for all-ages. It's
different, and really, really fun.----Coming out of a very
successful beta with thousands of users and a wide range of
creators (from fresh faces to some of the influential in the
space!), we're taking the cover off of stealth mode and are on the
cusp of a public launch.--So we're now looking for a Partner
Manager, Gaming to join our team.--Working from either Los Angeles,
San Francisco or remotely you'll be the first gaming lead on our
partnership team and help ensure streamers and gaming creators have
success on Oooh.--The Partner Manager, Gaming will be responsible
for driving all facets of gaming partners participation on Oooh,
from on-boarding, to monetization and overall content
strategy.--You will be the front-facing lead driving the growth of
our streamer partners and the face of Oooh to the gaming
community.--The bar is very high, but we're excited to make this as
fun, challenging and rewarding for the right person.
Ideally, you've done it before, and you have spent time working
with gaming creators at the biggest UGC video platforms: YouTube,
Twitch, Instagram, Snapchat, FB, etc., and have a contact list full
of creators, managers and influencers you call friends'.--If you
are right for this role, you know so much of this type of work is
built off long-term trust and genuine connection. If you don't
already come equipped with this understanding and a strong roster
of existing gaming relationships, this position at Oooh isn't quite
right for you.--There will be others, so stay tuned!
- Work directly with our Head of Partnership to design, own and
manage our gaming creator partnerships and strategy.
- Pitch, sign and account manage gaming video creators, streamers
- Work directly with Design and Product to help develop the right
tools for gaming partners and ensure Oooh speaks their
- Be scrappy. Hand hold early adopters and love working with
sleeves fully rolled up.
- Use experience. Make fast decisions for partner acquisition and
management processes that are efficient and can scale.
- Build relationships. You are the face, name and first call for
our gaming creators.
- Relish the opportunity to be an early hire in a well-funded,
ground-breaking new company, and know what it takes to operate
successfully in a fast-moving startup.
- Have worked in a Partnerships capacity at YouTube, Twitch,
Instagram, Snapchat, FB, TikTok, etc. with a specific focus on
gaming video creators and streamers.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Have negotiated, closed and executed on a variety of
partnerships involving streamers and have first-hand knowledge of
the standard contracts and terms used in these deals.
- Well-versed in the revenue models used by streamers and the
corresponding tech platforms and creator tools they use.
- Have managed other partnerships, account managers, and support
roles within a content platform.
- Have experience managing a CRM specific to content creator
- Have other valuable relationships in the gaming industry
particularly with developers
- You are a 'content creator' yourself.--You have expert level
familiarity with other video platforms tools, technologies,
back-ends.--You are very comfortable on-camera and understand how
to create *good* content.--Perks
- Premier Medical, Vision, Dental and Disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Other typical startup life benefits - that you have a say in -
as we grow--------
Keywords: Oooh, Los Angeles , Partner Manager, Gaming, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!