Practice Manager - Thousand Oaks
Company: UCLA Health
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ResponsibilitiesOversee the business and patient care functions
of the Thousand Oaks Specialty Care practice. Supervise the medical
front and back office staff and coordinate clinical services.
Provide daily administrative and operational oversight and physical
- Demonstrated effective supervisory skills including experience
in recruitment, performance appraisal, identification and
communication of expectations, discipline, and training
- Skill in analyzing information and procedures to define
objectives, identify patterns and recognize alternatives and their
- Skill in operating a personal computer and software programs,
including MS Word, and Excel Spreadsheet.
- Interpersonal skills to promote a cooperative and productive
work environment and to establish and maintain cooperative,
productive working relationships with faculty, residents, medical
students and staff from various social, cultural, and economic
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
Writing skills to prepare accurate and concise reports and
memorandums that clearly convey information utilizing appropriate
vocabulary and grammar.
- Working knowledge of computerized appointment scheduling and
registration system, and the ability to effectively train staff in
the use of the system.
- Working knowledge of major medical insurance plans.
- Ability to work occasional weekends or evenings as
- Working knowledge of University and Hospital policies and
procedures to appropriately manage patient registration,
cashiering, risk management, and personnel.
- Working knowledge of the Care Connect system.
- Demonstrated experience in managing patient services and
nursing staff in a private medical practice or community
- Accounting skills to plan, prepare and analyze revenue and
expense budgets.UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: UCLA Health, Los Angeles , Practice Manager - Thousand Oaks, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!