Director, User Experience, Support Platform
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction,
Interaction, or or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing managers and collaborating with C-level
product managers and engineers.
- Experience in an executive-level role creating strategy and
designing products, with experience in innovation and product
- Experience contributing to innovative, successful products and
- Experience influencing across functions and levels in a
- Excellent managerial and operational skills, including
experience leading large teams and driving organizational design,
career development, operations, and culture both within UX
organizations and while partnering with program management and
- Effective communication skills with the ability to listen,
articulate positions, and advocate for UX.
About the job
As the Director of User Experience (UX), Google Support, you will
establish an inspiring vision and drive working definition to
ensure that the Support Platform remains and continues to grow as
an undisputed core strength across Google's products in service of
our billions of customers. As a member of the Support team, you
will work to grow Google's customer support experiences by taking
an AI-first approach and capitalizing on Google's strengths to
deliver solutions that proactively serve the customer and the
Users come first at Google. Nowhere is this more important than on
our Advertising and Commerce team: we believe that ads and
commercial information can be highly useful to our users if that
information is relevant to what our users wish to find or do.
Advertisers worldwide use Google Ads to promote their products;
publishers use AdSense to serve relevant ads on their website; and
business around the world use our products (like Google Shopping,
and Google Wallet) to support their online businesses and bring
users into their offline stores. We are constantly innovating to
deliver the most effective advertising and commerce opportunities
- Guide product visions and strategic roadmaps that lead to the
growth of existing products while pursuing new ones. Set a high
standard for excellence through your organization's use of
user-centered principles and methods across all UX
- Build a diverse team and implement equitable processes and
programs, providing equal possible outcomes for every individual.
Create an environment where every team member feels comfortable
being their authentic self and is supported.
- Manage performance and guide career growth of leaders on the
team. Establish the organization's vision and structure so managers
reporting to them are empowered to own their area's
- Maintain relationships with senior leadership and
cross-functional partners. Foster a collaborative culture that
aligns resourcing and agendas from all perspectives.
- Build strong relationships with our partner organizations
across Google to define and implement support strategy.
Keywords: Google Inc., Los Angeles , Director, User Experience, Support Platform, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!