Company: ATC Management
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ATC Management is looking for an experienced Day-to-Day Manager
to join their Los Angeles office. This person must have at least
2-3 years of experience in music management and be able to support
a roster of multiple artists.
- Oversee and manage artists' long-term and day-to-day
- Assist manager with artist development strategy and
- Identify and pursue opportunities to help artists increase
their reach and generate revenue.
- Help to develop and oversee the execution of strategic
marketing plans, including global release schedules, social media
plans/content, press, marketing, touring, etc.--
- Contribute creative and strategic ideas for all areas of
- Assist manager in the procurement and organization of resources
needed for the fulfillment of artists' creative vision.
- Create and manage budgets, timelines, team communications and
deliverables for projects across all areas of artists' businesses
including, but not limited to, records, touring, brand
partnerships, digital and marketing activations, etc.
- Assist manager with tour personnel (band/crew) hiring and
- Coordinate and advance shows and tours, creating travel
itineraries and liaising with travel and booking agents when
- Assist with artists' ecommerce solutions and merchandise
- A&R: research and scout new talent.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artists
and teams ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering
information as needed to the artist manager.--Experience and Skills
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Coordinator or Day-to-Day
Manager (preferred) at an artist management company
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving
- Solution-oriented with an ability to prioritize workload
independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and driven with the ability to
take initiative and anticipate manager's and clients' needs.
- Agile, disciplined approach to managing processes.
- Ability to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong
attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Social Media, and
project mgmt tools.
Please send cover letter & resume to: USjobs@atcmanagement.com
Keywords: ATC Management, Los Angeles , Day-To-Day Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!