Field Account Manager - Southern California (SoCal) & Northern California(NorCal)
Company: Arrow Electronics
Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position:Field Account Manager - Southern California (SoCal) &
Northern California (NorCal)
Job Description:The Field Sales position is responsible for the
overall relationship between Arrow and the assigned channel
partners in SoCal and NorCal for all lines and services. In order
to be successful, you must be highly organized and demonstrate
dedication to customer satisfaction. The Field Sales position will
be measured on the protection and growth of the designated region,
as well as high execution on the field engagement model.What you
will be doing:
- Develop and manage key partner relationships.
- Managing your own book of business. Protecting your install
base. Identify and enable emerging channel partners.
- Support partner growth through hosted QBRs, campaigns, and
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders within
Arrow and supplier community.
- Promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life
cycle programs offered by Arrow.
- Work closely with inside sales and operations to remove
obstacles and meet customer deadlines.
- Continued product knowledge development. Maintain a level of
required sales certifications.
- Articulate Arrow's supplier line card to partners and introduce
new technologies that align to partner strategy while helping them
identify cross-sell and whitespace opportunities.
- Negotiate and maintain partner agreements.
- Identify key SLED Contracts applicable to the region you will
- Travel within the region up to 50% (once permitted).
- Produce weekly sales forecast with high accuracy.What we are
- Experience interacting and owning relationships with vendors
and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- 3-5 years of channel engagement in the defined region.
- 4-year degree and 3-5 years of related experience; or
equivalent work experience.
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to
execute on them.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce proficiency preferredWhat's In It For
YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$118,622.38 -
$144,982.90Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
Location:US-CA-California (Remote Employees)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:SalesEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.--(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Los Angeles , Field Account Manager - Southern California (SoCal) & Northern California(NorCal), Executive , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!