Company: Hardesty, LLC
Location: Sherman Oaks
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Our client is a fast-growing private equity owned medical
equipment distributor based in Los Angeles County is need of a
hands-on General Manager. Essential Duties The General Manager is
responsible for providing leadership and energy to its Operations.
The General Manager must have the ability to manage upper
management employees and provide direction for workers at all
levels. The position also requires strong decision-making and
problem-solving skills as well as time management skills to monitor
and evaluate the performance of multiple departments.
- Take ownership of commercial operations & administrative
support side of the company
- Design and implement business operations strategies, plans, and
- Establish policies that promote company vision and
- Oversee the work of executives from various departments
- Establish a reporting discipline that tracks KPI's, identifies
trends, promotes opportunities, and exposes challenges.
- Encourage employees to optimize performance.
- Evaluate employee performance by analyzing and interpreting
metrics and data.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers,
clients, and partners.
- Act as a mentor to all employees.
- Motivate staff to meet organizational goals.
- Drive initiatives to control company costs.
- Overview of Financial process including - Financial
preparations, Production Costing & Inventory, Billing and
Collection, Vendor Payments, Payroll, Internal controls
- Oversee marketing initiatives. Qualifications/Skillset
- Ability to gain trust of the team
- Strong leadership ability, including self-confidence,
integrity, sound judgment and decision-making, and ability to
maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the
ability to communicate complex operational and financial
information to a management team
- Experience in public speaking and client-facing communication
- Management background in product distribution (ideally medical
- Understands Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial insurance
- Understands the direct-to-customer drop ship and retail sides
of the business 1. Ideally has retail merchandising and eCommerce
- Experience managing a technical Salesforce (for CRT and DTP
- Experience scaling a business (people, products, and
- Fluent in accounting and corporate finance Education /
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Business or related field
CompensationAnnual base compensation for this role will be
competitive depending on experience. The Company has a competitive
About HardestyHardesty is a national executive services firm that
provides best-in-class senior leadership to companies through
executive search, interim and project-based engagements. The firm
has offices in major markets in the US and Canada. Clients include
both public, investor-owned and privately held companies.
Hardesty's founders and executives have vast experience in
healthcare, life sciences, A&D, software/technology, consumer
products, financial services, manufacturing and distribution
companies. Contact UsIf you are interested in this position or know
of an executive who is the right fit, please contact us or forward
this document. Contact information follows: Rachel Gibson, Director
of Recruiting at
Keywords: Hardesty, LLC, Los Angeles , General Manager, Executive , Sherman Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!