Business Development Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About us: Fanbyte/ZAM Network () is a multi-faceted company
based in United States comprised of a full-service creative agency
(ZAM) and a dedicated media division (Fanbyte). ZAM specializes in
building engaged gaming communities through its three core pillars
of marketing, creative services and solutions. Fanbyte operates one
of the largest multiplayer-focused gaming networks in the world
consisting of the #1 communities for World of Warcraft,
Hearthstone, and more. Fanbyte.com, our flagship website, covers
games, entertainment, wrestling, sports, and more! We also launched
the Fanbyte Podcast Network in 2020, which represents a major facet
of the media business going forward. Our company is comprised of
gamers, enthusiasts, and fanatics from all walks of life that are
dedicated to bringing stories and creating content that celebrates
the diversity of all fandoms. Our universe is continuing to expand!
Our sites have a global reach of well over 35 million active users
and our agency business continues to tackle the largest marketing
and community projects from our global clientele.
We are searching for an motivated Business Development Manager to
generate new business to drive our media sales in digital and
branded content. The role requires close collaboration with the
Head of Media to drive our brand of business. The ideal candidate
possesses strong sales skills, a self-starter mentality, and
experience in prospecting new leads. We ask our Business
Development Manager to play a strategic role of understanding
critical insights from our client experiences to provide the best
solutions. We are looking for a skilled and quick-thinking
individual with a real passion for gaming, technology and media
- Serve as a business lead targeting Agency and Brand accounts
offering them Fanbyte's portfolio of media services that include
branded content, social campaigns, and display/video site
- Cultivate a growth strategy to hunt, find and secure new media
- Drive mindful marketing conversations with marketers and
agencies to define objectives and provide recommendations.
- Create customized, solutions-oriented presentations and product
demonstrations that align with our value proposition with customer
specific marketing objectives.
- Provide clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by
actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales
forecasts through HubSpot.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers (editorial, ad ops,
video, creative services, technology, media, etc.) to grow revenue
across our full media portfolio.
- Expertise in the gaming industry with a current book of
business a plus!
Qualifications What you bring to the team:
- BA/BS from an accredited university.
- 2 years of relevant experience in digital media companies that
sell branded content, influencer integrations, and site
- Proven ability to work towards individual or team goals.
- Demonstrated project/stakeholder management/organizational
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative
- Strong experience and history in media sales.
- Are analytical, process, and data-driven, yet have a creative
- A passion for gaming and pop culture.
- Identify and resolve solutions with creativity and a contagious
We offer great perks:
- Annual incentive opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefit package including fully paid
medical/dental/vision premiums for you and your family!
- Generous 401(k) matching contributions
- We work hard and play hard - generous annual PTOs and paid
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on any protected
Keywords: Fanbyte, Los Angeles , Business Development Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!