Affiliate/JV Manager (Remote Position)
Company: Brave Thinking Institute
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are an industry leading personal development and coaching
company whose mission is to inspire, instruct and ignite people to
create and live a life they love. And you have the opportunity to
join our dynamic, heart-centered, and mission-driven team as the
As our Affiliate/JV Manager, you are responsible for seeking out,
developing and cultivating Affiliate/JV partnerships that grow our
leadership position in the industry, increase the volume and
frequency of qualified traffic to our offers, provide our community
with high value offers and exceed our Affiliate/JV revenue
The Affiliate/JV Manager has 5 strategic focuses:
- Develop New Affiliate/JV Partnerships: Seek and develop
opportunities for new Affiliate/JV partnerships that are aligned
with our brand and will increase our reach, qualified traffic and
- Cultivate Existing Affiliate/JV Partnerships: Deepen
relationships with our existing Affiliate/JV partners creating
clear communication, greater mutual support and increased
opportunities to promote each other.
- Maximize Affiliate Participation & Performance In BTI
Promotions: Recruit partners to participate fully in our planned
promotions and evergreen campaigns. Ensure participation takes
advantage of funnel to produce optimal opt-ins, revenue and
- Optimize "Outbound" Affiliate Promotions: Plan monthly
promotions for our Affiliate/JV partner offers. Provide our
community with high value transformative content while maximizing
EPR and meeting/exceeding reciprocation goals.
- Manage Speaking Opportunities: Secure high value speaking
opportunities with large, aligned audiences and strong promotional
opportunities for our faculty. Ensure each opportunity provides
strong returns on faculty time invested.
Are you the perfect fit?This is a dream-come-true opportunity for
you to join a world-class, innovative, fast-growing and fun team
focused on empowering people all around the world IF---
- You read the above strategic focuses for the position and you
thought, "that is exactly what I love doing."
- You have a proven track record in Affiliate/JV Management or
have similar experience in developing business relationships,
crafting win-win solutions and closing deals.
- You love the idea that your work, as part of an industry
leading personal development company, contributes to inspiring,
instructing and igniting people to live a life they love.
- You are friendly, outgoing, engage easily in conversations, a
great listener and have the interpersonal skills that lend to
cultivating deep connections.
- You're results driven and motivated with a non-negotiable
commitment to exceeding goals and objectives.
- You have a passion for personal growth with a strong interest
in learning and practicing transformational principles to stay on
the edge of your own growth.
- You are heat-centered which means you are committed to putting
love and care at the forefront of every interaction by acting with
integrity, anticipating wants and exceeding expectations.
- You have experience prioritizing multiple projects in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time while
meeting performance goals.
- You're both confident and humble. You are able to engage and
interact with executives, founders, industry leaders and top
influencers with confidence and assertiveness while maintaining a
humble spirit and a focus on service.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You're enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you
are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.
- You are willing to travel to company events a few times per
year to learn about, and engage with, company programs,
philosophies, and our clients. In addition, willing to travel to
marketing masterminds, seminars, trainings, etc. a few times per
year to stay on the cutting edge of strategies, techniques and
If you answered a resounding YES to ALL of these criteria--- then
you may be the perfect addition to our world-class team. So, read
- 3+ years' experience in Affiliate/JV Management (similar
experience in developing business relationships, creating win-win
solutions and closing deals will be considered)
- Successful track record working in, or with, direct-response
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems
- Experience with affiliate tracking setup and attribution (not
required, a plus)
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues in affiliate tracking
scripts and conversion pixels (not required, a plus)
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free
work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while
- Asana Task Management System (or similar).
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Opportunity to work in fast-growing, heart-centered business
with a mission for helping people create a life they love
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and
professional training programs
- Work remotely from anywhere with a suitable internet connection
(we've been 100% remote for years and will stay that way)
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings
- Opportunity for advancement in career
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
Compensation:This position is a full time, salaried position with
override compensation. Total compensation range (salary +
overrides) is: $75,000 - $85,000+ (overrides create upside
potential).Compensation package determined based on experience and
To Apply:If you've made it this far and you are still thinking,
"this is a perfect fit for me", then you are ready to take the next
To apply, send us an email at with the following:
- In your email, please answer the following questions:
- Do you have 3+ years experience and a proven track record in
Affiliate/JV Management or 3+ years similar experience in
developing business relationships, crafting win-win solutions and
- Why are you the best person for this role (brag a little)?
- Attach your resume.Once we receive the above information from
you, we will send you next steps in the interview process.Thank you
for your interest in joining our team!
Keywords: Brave Thinking Institute, Los Angeles , Affiliate/JV Manager (Remote Position), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!