Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that
connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our
communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The Operations Manager ensures the safe and efficient parking
operations, while delivering service that exceeds our
customer/client's expectations. The Operations Manager is
responsible for all aspects of operating the parking facility
including staff management, revenue control, safety, and client
Principal Duties (essential Functions)
- Responsible for the supervision of location staff including:
delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and
ensuring compliance with all company standards.
- Recruit, select, and train new employees; develop onboarding
plan for new employees to ensure success.
- Act as the main point of contact to client or Property Manager;
attend location meetings as appropriate and respond to client
requests in order to develop and maintain a good working
- Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to
ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to
standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure
quality and timely completion.
- Manage ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to
prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
- Review profit and loss statements, adjustments, and variance
reports on a monthly basis; make adjustments as necessary to
achieve budget goals.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their
questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from
- Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client,
What We Want From You
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Experience in account management and revenue collection
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous in the parking industry, preferred
What We'll Provide
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended
periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash
register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of
- Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including
extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable
equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in
which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Los Angeles , Operations Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!