Company: Josie Maran
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
WHAT WE NEED YOUR TALENTS, SKILLS, AND PASSION FORCampaign
- Develop and execute the campaign strategy and plans for the Dot
- Define the ecommerce marketing calendar for the year. Define
the campaigns that support new product launches, branding
initiatives, and monthly sales goals.
- Work closely with the eCommerce team and Marketing to develop
persuasive, innovative promotions and seasonal product stories that
increase customer acquisition and repeat purchases.
- Partner with key stakeholders to help draft campaign briefs and
drive on-time completion of campaign creative and other related
- Own the plan for featuring products and product stories that
support both brand and ecommerce objectives, while driving product
discovery and engagement amongst new and repeat visitors.
- Develop a deep understanding of the core product assortment,
including "how to use" to achieve specific results, main
ingredients and no-no list, and how best to pair products to create
regimens and kits.
- Leverage product sales trends and website metrics to inform
seasonal and monthly merchandising decisions (on the homepage,
landing pages, and product pages), as well as product-specific
- Loyalty & Retention
- Manage customer loyalty and retention - include lifecycle
marketing, product subscriptions and loyalty program - to grow
repeat purchases and lifetime value.
- Manage the performance of the email channel and email
onboarding programs, ensuring all campaign and
triggered/transactional emails are consistent with currenting
branding and support important brand initiatives.
- Grow the SMS marketing program with the goal of increasing
engagement and sales (without over-marketing).
- Manage the print marketing campaigns to win back customers who
are inactive or about to churn. Own the vendor relationship for
executing these campaigns.
- Supervise quality and performance of operations functions
(performed by the eCommerce Coordinator/Specialist).
- Assist in the development and growth of the eCommerce
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years managing an ecommerce marketing calendar for a
beauty/cosmetics/skincare brand required.
- 2+ years of experience as an ecommerce manager preferred.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce merchandising, and marketing
- Strategic, results-oriented, and data-driven.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative. Ability to adapt quickly to
- Experience with retention marketing and email marketing
platforms (Klaviyo, Bronto, etc.) preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for high-quality
work and delivering results.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, timeline-driven environment.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics required. Experience with
other Google and performance optimization tools (Tag Manager,
Optimize, etc.) a plus.
- Hands-on experience with a best-in-class ecommerce platform
(Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.) required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Experience managing commercial ecommerce service providers
required. WHO WE ARE Josie Maran is the pioneer of clean, Argan
oil-powered beauty. The first to champion the natural potency of
pure oils, we are now the leading innovator in clean beauty.
Sourced from a UNESCO-protected region in Morocco, 100% Pure Argan
Oil is the center of everything we do-from our skin-transforming
products to our collaboration with women's co-ops and Earth-first
sustainability platform. Our cruelty-free formulations honor
inclusivity from soil to seed to bottle and are safe and effective
for every skin type and lifestyle. We believe in the vibrational
energy of conscious skincare. It is a community-centered effort,
with a responsibility to support the environment, nurture the self,
and cultivate joyful human connection. We celebrate the radical
courage behind bare skin, and the reverberating effects of
nourishing yourself from the inside out.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment
is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Josie Maran, Los Angeles , eCommerce Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!