Senior Product Marketing Manager - CRM
Company: Zeta Global
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Looking for a chance to shape product strategy for a rapidly
growing, bleeding edge Marketing Cloud company? Do you thrive on
digging into new markets, mapping out competitive needs and selling
compelling solutions to those needs? Are you a sales enablement and
content guru? At Zeta, our world class Product Marketers create
inspirational stories based on our customers' success. We develop
product positioning, go-to-market (GTM) programs, thought
leadership, marketing content, product demos and sales materials.
We understand our customers' needs, the competitive landscape, our
core offering strengths, and play a critical, visible role in
organizational strategy. We measure our success by our ability to
develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to
gain the mindshare of our key buyers. Reporting to the Group Vice
President of Product Marketing, you will be surrounded by bright,
strategic thinkers with the autonomy to build compelling product
position and GTM strategy for Zeta's CRM/Omnichannel-based
Marketing Platform (ZMP). Each PMM has the opportunity to cultivate
their career while rubbing elbows with leadership, presenting in
front of internal stakeholders and customers, collaborating with
our Product Managers and training our sales teams. Key Duties &
- Drive world-class product launchesby creating powerful "launch
moments" that promote our industry innovation, market awareness,
and customer adoption.
- Build compelling product strategy, positioning and GTM--across
user personas and company segments.
- Create compelling MOFU and BOFU content and--assets to
supporting the Zeta offering and accelerating deal cycles to help
- Enable our sales team--with collateral and sales tools that
illustrate the value proposition and differentiated features and
benefits of Zeta products.
- Drive the pricing & packaging strategy--by partnering with the
product teams and sales teams.
- Build strong relationships with the industry analysts
- Collaborate with Product Management--to ship awesome products
that sell organically.
- Work closely with--cross-functional marketing teamsto drive the
business and product marketing strategy. Track, measure and report
against objectives. Desired Qualifications
- 7+--years experience--in product marketing at a MarTech company
- Preferred experience with marketing technology, data-driven
marketing and/or CRM/Omnichannel Platform vendor.
- Proven track record of creating industry and/or
solution-specific messaging and content
- Passion, discipline and focus when it comes to bringing
products to market by ensuring product strategy, loyal customer
advocates, and successful product adoption.
- Strong interest in AI and specifically its application in the
- Proven track record of marketing to a technical audience. You
must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers
- Autonomy - you can lay out a plan and execute it with
- Passion for technology with GTM and enablement know-how.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets,
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully
define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst
multiple priorities and goals.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas
and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products and
features. #LI-MC1 About Zeta GlobalZeta--Global--is a data-powered
marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and
industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A.
Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola,
the Company combines the industry's 3 rd --largest proprietary data
set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock
consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers
'end to end' marketing programs for some of the world's leading
brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels
- Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile - Zeta orchestrates
acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are
scalable, repeatable and sustainable. Zeta--Global--is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any
other basis protected by law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. You have been redirected to a Zeta Global job
Keywords: Zeta Global, Los Angeles , Senior Product Marketing Manager - CRM, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!