Client Manager - Los Angeles, CA
Company: World Wide Technology
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Why WWT? Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide
Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future
innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits,
to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly
works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company
that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to
embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when
it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology
solutions for our customers. At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990
in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed
nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and
believe our core values are the key to company and employee
success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the
FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For--" list for the ninth
consecutive year! Want to work with highly motivated individuals
that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT
today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Global
Enterprise Sales team in Los Angeles, CA. Why should you join
Global Enterprise Sales? As a Client Manager you will lead WWT
sales efforts with local Fortune 500/Enterprise level customers
across all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales
engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our
customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical
environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as
Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security
Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology
Center and Platform ( ) at your fingertips for briefings, training,
workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class
results for your customers. What will you be doing? The Client
Manager will sell broad technical services, solutions and products
to our customers within the local market. Day to day
responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships
within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and
presentations, and bringing customer requests to the WWT technical
teams for scoping. The Client Manager will team with local
Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide
expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand
broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value
to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will
require the ability to travel up to 25%. Responsibilities:
- Position WWT capabilities and service offerings with client
business and technology objectives.
- Manages one or more Accounts in a specific area.
- Acts in a consultative fashion and is regarded by the customers
and partners (OEMs).
- Effective at working with cross functional teams to develop
business relevant solutions for our customers and partners.
- Develop and execute account strategy.
- Lead high impact team of inside sales, technology specialists,
- Create and drive sales campaigns from discovery to close.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and
decision-making leaders at targeted clients.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and forecast accurately.
- Candidates must live in/around Los Angeles, CA
- 5+ years Account Management experience in a relevant industry
with large commercial or enterprise customers.
- 2+ years of experience managing/leading a sales book of
business ($5-10M+ in Revenue).
- Highly regarded at Technical levels.
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing
- Track record of successful solution selling.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the
Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: The well-being
of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits
package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits
to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite
Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan
with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program World Wide Technology,
Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit
our company web page at for more information. Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled - provided by
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Los Angeles , Client Manager - Los Angeles, CA, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!