Company: Ryan Recruits
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Moon Tide is a full-service, fast-growing agency with offices
based in Los Angeles and Atlanta. We link strategy, creative,
content, technology and marketing automation with media, data and
analytics in a single, agile and versatile shop. We pursue
solutions over awards and long-term relationships over quick hits.
Everyone here is creative (which is table-stakes), resourceful, has
a get-it-done work ethic and enjoys the game.
We're on the hunt for an outstanding Community Manager in our El
Segundo, CA office. The role will serve both internal clients to
Moon Tide and The Golden State Company (Moon Tide's parent company)
as well as external clients across a wide range of industries and
The Community Manager, Social Media will be in charge of the upkeep
and growth of the social media communities owned and managed by The
Golden State Company and its wholly owned subsidiaries including
the full-service agency Moon Tide.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess a
creative mindset, an analytical aptitude, and top-notch
communication and presentation skills. The candidate will also
demonstrate the ability to bond with clients at a variety of
seniority levels and across functions. The Community Manager will
collaborate with the sales leaders and cross-discipline team and
will deliver work according to internal and external client
expectations across a variety of industries. It will be critical
for this role to support the sales and growth strategy within the
social media channel for clients that are cross-channel marketers.
KPIs for the role include client satisfaction and delivering
against mutually established B2C and B2B social media benchmarks
that include community engagement, growth and advocacy.
What We Offer You---
- Direct mentorship from our Managing Director
- Top-notch tools and human capital to support you
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Pleasant, collaborative working environment with a friendly and
What You'll Be Working On...
STRATEGY & RESEARCH
- Be a social media marketing fanatic including actively
identifying trends, best practices, relevant news, influencers, and
other opportunities in social media and digital marketing.
- Collaborate on the development of social media strategy for
internal and external clients, providing research and insights for
market landscape reports and competitive/comparative reviews and
scans and contributing to broader strategy needs.
- Execute tactical plans that deliver against social media
strategies outlined by Social Media Director and support
overarching marketing efforts on social channels for clients across
industries for both paid and organic social.
EDITORIAL CONTENT & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Drive tactical social media content creation (paid and organic)
in alignment with holistic content strategy and programming, as
directed by Social Media Director.
- Own the upkeep of social content calendars, daily posting,
community and asset management.
- In collaboration with Social Media Director and Creative team,
develop assets and post copy that aligns with the brand tone and
voice for client review process.
- Drive community management of assigned external clients (TGSC
and Moon Tide) and internal clients (The Golden State Company owned
brands) community management.
ANALYTICS & OPERATIONS
- In conjunction with Sales and Business Intelligence teams,
support the comprehensive performance goals to optimize social
media efforts, while leveraging learnings and adapting to
- Adhere to social media budgets/level-of-effort estimates and
ensure judicious allocation of time to consistently deliver
- Execute upon the optimization opportunities audience behavior
and engagement to ensure that insights are integrated into current
and future strategies, as well as develop frameworks to help refine
our social media strategies.
- Monitor and report performance of social media marketing
efforts on an ongoing basis, leveraging benchmarks across B2B and
B2C to establish/maintain best practices.
- Be an emerging leader and strong social media voice for the
assigned accounts across internal and external clients, presenting
deliverables with confidence and activating upon performance
- Be a social media partner to the Sales and Executive leadership
teams to contribute to social- and digital-minded product sales
solutions and packages.
What We're Looking For in You...
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, journalism or
- 3+ years' combined communication, marketing, social media and
community management experience
- Experience reporting on ongoing analytics and campaign-focused
- Experience working with editorial brands is highly
- Solid understanding of multiple platforms on Facebook,
Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. /
- Solid understanding of pop culture and Gen Z
- Experience working in Keynote, Google suite, and Adobe
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Spredfast or Sprinklr,
and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) are a
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a
fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- Highly organized, self-starter with excellent copywriting,
presentation and verbal communication skills
Director, Social Media, Los Angeles
So if you've read this far and you have butterflies in your
stomach, then you should apply right away!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ryan Recruits, Los Angeles , Community Manager, Executive , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!