Company: Kimco Realty Corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 9, 2021
- Well organized with attention to detail; follow through with
assignments; must possess good verbal and written skills and be
able to communicate effectively with employees, tenants, vendors,
- Must be proficient with financial concepts and
- Must be self-directed, motivated and logical in problem
- Achieved or be in the process of certification as a Certified
Property Manager (CPM) or Real Property Administrator (RPA), a
college degree is highly preferred.
- Must have experience in preparing financial reports, monthly
variance reports, operating budgets, CAM reconciliations' and be
- Minimum of 5 years in management of office or industrial
commercial real estate required. Summary of Responsibilities An
essential function of this position is regular and predictable
attendance. The core responsibilities of this position include, but
are not limited to the following:
- Perform all lease administration including adjustments to rent,
billing and credit requests, operating expense reconciliation's,
and other necessary functions related to lease compliance.
- Monitor accounts receivables closely to ensure timely payment
of all monies due and input comments in accounts receivable action
- Oversee and supervise on-site Kilroy Realty staff for the
- Host weekly staff and budget meetings with KRC team.
- Regularly inspect exterior and interior building common areas
to ensure that the buildings' cleanliness is adequate, and grounds
are maintained in a first-class marketable condition. Consult with
outside vendors regarding their expected performance and monitor
vendor contracts for compliance.
- Participate in tenant lease renewal process and vacant space
- Participate in Tenant/Building improvements via meeting
attendance and coordination of parties involved.
- Administer and bid service contracts, manage and oversee vendor
performance to ensure compliance and high-quality service.
- Coordinate tenant moves and sub-tenant moves.
- Coordinate with Revenue Accounting on tenant move-ins to submit
the appropriate revenue recognition support and dates.
- Work closely with engineering staff to ensure proper repair and
maintenance of building systems, and the proficient completion of
tenant work orders.
- Responsible for annual budget preparation and monthly
re-forecasting as required.
- Timely completion of monthly variance reports as required.
- Prepare monthly accounting reports, including but not limited
to: Commercial Billing Report, Tenancy Schedule and Occupancy
- Review monthly accrual and financial package prepared by
Operations Accountant for accuracy.
- Monitor and submit job cost accruals as requested by
- Review annual CAM estimates, mid-year adjustments and
reconciliations for accuracy. Ensure letters are sent out as
required per tenant leases and maintain physical and electronic
records of each.
- Ensure that Security Post Orders, and ERP are current.
Responsible for updating tenant and vendor contact list including
- Ensure that the Operations Staff is proficient with emergency
procedures including performing simulations, as well as other
delegated assignments. Conduct emergency drills and coordinate with
tenants' emergency processes and drills.
- Work with Asset Management, Security, Insurance and Accounting
teams in responding to emergency situations. Responsibilities
include communication with Crisis Management Team (CMT), preparing
incident reports and maintaining accurate and up to date
- Responsible for reviewing and approving vendor invoices.
Includes follow-up on any outstanding invoices or incorrect
billings and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Represent asset management in retail and office space
build-out(s) and ensure that Tenant(s) and the KRC construction
team understand the work letter fully. Push completion dates for
timely occupancy and operation.
- Actively manage parking operations. Seek ways to improve
- Attend annual property inspections with Vice President of
Engineer, take detailed notes and work with Chief Engineer to
complete repairs / improvements in a timely manner and budget for
items as necessary.
- Establish a working relationship with the tenants. Maintain
liaison through site visits, email, and telephone calls. Meet all
new tenants prior to occupancy.
- Host monthly operational meetings with key tenants.
- Maintain basic administrative files and records relevant to
building operations and tenants. Prepare written reports as
required by operating procedures for building and other incidental
correspondence that is pertinent to management operations. Maintain
files containing written records of maintenance services.
- Work with Asset Manager to maintain space accounting
- Maintain familiarity with VTS and be prepared to assist Asset
Manager and Vice President of Asset Management in updating deals as
- Be fully knowledgeable with DocuSign and KRC signature
authority policy. Prepare DocuSign envelopes and routing packages
for vendor and tenant documents as requested by Asset Manager and
Vice President of Asset Management.
- Attend Asset Management team meetings as scheduled.
- When and if the need arises, the Property Manager will be
expected to devote extra time to building operations.
- Perform other tasks as directed, including but not limited to
the general duties and responsibilities of a Property Manager with
a focus to train and teach Kilroy on-site staff how to perform many
of the general duties and responsibilities. Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com . Please include
the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Keywords: Kimco Realty Corporation, Los Angeles , Property Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!