Principal Product Manager
Company: Nuorder Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 9, 2021
As a Principal Product Manager, Retail Platform at NuORDER -
your job is to re-imagine the assortment planning process within
major retailers (E.g. Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Ave),
challenging current assumptions and leveraging new technology to
drive outcomes that have never before been possible. This is a
unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its
market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In
addition, you'll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup
environment with experienced industry leaders. Please note: We are
open to candidates anywhere in Southern California, the Bay Area or
New York City. What will you do?
- --Analyze and develop solutions for business problems at their
root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Lead business process modeling sessions, facilitating discovery
to develop business cases.
- Articulate and document end-to-end user and system workflows to
identify areas of opportunity and functional gaps.
- Leverage market analysis, insights into industry trends,
competitive knowledge, and extensive customer research to help
define and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Identify opportunities for growth and competitive
differentiation through new features or services.
- Help digest and organize feedback into the planning and
execution of the right features that add the most platform
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in
collaboration with marketing, sales, sales enablement, support and
- Collaborate with UX Design and Engineering teams to deliver
high-impact and high-quality product releases on time.
- Partner with Account Managers who have deep knowledge of the
specific needs of our clients, and problems we're trying to
- Use data and good judgement to quickly make tradeoffs decisions
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects to develop
a deep sensitivity to customer pain points and problems and solicit
feedback on potential solutions.
- Constantly measure effectiveness & usability of features and
evaluate the success of the product. What are we looking for?
- 10+ years experience in product management.
- 5+ industry relevant experience in retail specially fashion and
- Merchandise Financial Planning, Assortment Planning or Buying
experience a plus.
- Product Lifecycle Management,Forecasting, Allocation or
Replenishment experience a plus
- E-commerce and/or B2B SaaS platform experience a must.
- Ability to drive initiatives and sprint planning in a fast
paced startup environment.
- Strong organizational sense, process driven mentality.--
- Appreciation of UX and front-end best practices.
- You're empathetic, a people's person, and are easy to talk
- Care passionately about customer satisfaction with attention to
- Act as a cohesive member of the team, serving as champion for
your customers and bringing together business and product strategy,
design and engineering perspectives.
- Show initiative in identifying and solving business problems
and user pain points
- Experience working with a geographically diverse development
team using agile methodologies. ABOUT NuORDER: NuORDER is the
leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands &Retailers use
NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale
process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and
make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered
with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all
sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los
Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 3,000 brands and
500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For
more information, visit www.nuorder.com WHY NuORDER? We're
creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient.
Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track
to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we
encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific
goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our
organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to
NuORDER's growth and success. Come join us so we can build
together! BENEFITS: NuORDER offers a competitive salary and
benefits package complete with health, dental, and vision
insurance, a 401(k) plan, stock options, and flexible PTO.--
Keywords: Nuorder Inc, Los Angeles , Principal Product Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!