PR Manager (Influencer Marketing)
Company: Petal & Pup
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Los Angeles, CA / Petal & Pup US - Marketing / Full Time Founded
in Australia in 2014, Petal & Pup is a lifestyle ecommerce business
with an emphasis on creating the best possible customer experience.
We were obsessed with how our 'shop front' looks and are committed
to ensuring our customers have a wide selection of all the latest
and greatest styles to choose from.
Today, we operate our headquarters office and global distribution
center in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, and our US expansion
office in West Hollywood, CA. As part of our global expansion, we
are looking for top performers and ecommerce experts to join our
team! Come help us grow the Petal & Pup brand around the world! We
only want the best and believe in maintaining a strong company
culture and staying true to our values, including:
> We're all about style.
> We're mindful.
> We're egalitarians.
> We love our customers.
> What would Tiff do? (BTW, Tiff is our Founder & Creative
If this sounds like the type of opportunity and company that you
would love to work with, what are you waiting for? We can't wait to
We are experiencing a continued period of rapid growth, both
locally in Australia and also Internationally. We are committed to
building a global brand and currently have an exciting new
opportunity available for an experienced globally minded PR Manager
(Influencer Marketing Manager).
As a PR Manager (Influencer Marketing Manager), you must love
mingling with fashionistas while leading a team responsible for
securing collaborations with social media influencers and
establishing authentic relationships with influencers on behalf of
Petal & Pup. This position while serve as a mentor and manager to a
small team of PR Representatives while also managing their own set
of relationships (we truly believe in leading by example). In this
role you will work behind the scenes to help drive brand engagement
and reach through thoughtful collaborations and sensational hauls
broadcast by loyal influencers. You need to know how to work your
magic to get our looks and styles in front of the right people in
order to expand our list of global fans. You will also serve as a
thought-partner to our Global Marketing Manager on all things
social when it comes to creating our PR strategy and building out
our roster of influencers.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Working collaboratively with our Global Marketing Manager,
build and implement a PR and influencer strategy to help grow brand
awareness, ecommerce conversion, and customer engagement.
- Take ownership of our influencer program through direct
management of our metrics, spend, and return on investment.
- Manage a small team of PR Representatives (both in the US and
Australia) in the execution of our PR and influencer strategy.
Provide coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback to ensure
that each team member is engaged, stretched, and performing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with social influencers
on behalf of Petal & Pup through collaborations and regular
- Manage and negotiate influencer campaign budgets, payments,
engagement levels, and overall performance.
- Analyze and report on the performance of your collaborations
monthly including competitor analysis for your assigned group and
for the broader PR team.
- Constantly review key influencers and PR opportunities to
determine any new influencer strategies or opportunities.
- Provide support for all communications-related activity from
- Monitor social media content from collaborations and present
quality content to the Social Media Team for re-posting on the
Petal & Pup Instagram, SnapChat, TikTok, and related accounts.
- Grow Petal & Pup's social media presence through
- Attend and assist PR/marketing activations and events,
including off-site activations when required.
- Work with the Marketing and PR teams to continuously improve
our operations, tools, systems, and processes.
What We Require (Qualifications):
- Six (6) to eight (8) years of directly relevant experience
working in PR, Marketing, Social Media, or closely related
- Two (2) to four (4) years of previous management or leadership
- Previous experience working with and leading a robust
PR/influencer program is required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; additional
relevant work experience can be substituted for an earned
- A keen eye for fashion, design, and trend is critical for
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent
- Ability to work with little supervision, check ego at the door,
and work well with others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
We offer a package that can only be described as best in class
within the ecommerce space today!
-- Amazing Employee Discount Program (50%)
-- Breakfast & Snacks Daily + All the Coffee, Tea, Water, & Soda
You Can Drink
-- Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision
-- Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability,
& Employee Assistance Plans
-- 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
-- Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
-- Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company
-- 15 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Petal
& Pup offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global
business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan
your own future as part of our team! What are you waiting for?
#Petal&Pup #Petal&PupCareers #ExcelerateBrands
Petal & Pup USA, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage
applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process
due to a disability, please contact us at . P lease note that we do
not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this
Principals Only - No Agencies Please. PM19
Keywords: Petal & Pup, Los Angeles , PR Manager (Influencer Marketing), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!