Company: thyssenkrupp Aufz--ge GmbH
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Even in times of the COVID-19 we continue to hire. Our core
value is safety. The health of our employees and customers comes
first. This also counts for our candidates - our recruitment
process has been adapted for COVID-19 to ensure a safe experience -
mostly online. Los Angeles, California, United States -
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp Your new responsibilities The first 3
letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U! thyssenkrupp Elevator
Americas is currently seeking an experienced Sales Managerin Los
Angeles, CA. Responsible for driving the success of the branch's
sales force by creating a culture based on differentiated customer
service focused on service growth and customer relations resulting
in growth that exceeds the annual budgetary plan. Essential duties
- Manages and develops service & repair sales account managers
and modernization sales representative. Includes setting sales
goals, reviewing sales performance and training.
- Leads business development growth and fosters relationships
with key customers, consultants and architects. Includes creating
synergies between modernization, repair and service, and new
- Supports a culture of safety throughout the organization and
stresses the importance of safety to all employees.
- Implements and oversees strategic sales initiatives in keeping
with corporate and regional strategic initiatives. Includes use of
thyssenkrupp Elevator sales tools and training, i.e., CRM,
TKEextend, TeamService and STAR customer relations.
- Develops a consistent and superior brand identity used by all
sales employees when making sales presentations and proposals, and
preparing bids. Identifies areas of sales-skill opportunities and
initiates applicable training/coaching as required, using SSD I,
II, III & IV concepts.
- Ensures branch sales efforts are run consistently and
cohesively. Includes direct oversight of specific branch service
and repair sales department; modernization sales and new business
development sales. Includes monitoring sales activity using
- Reviews and sets sales goals in line with budgetary and
corporate guidelines. Includes approving individual sales goals in
line with the budgetary plan along with quarterly reviews of
performance to targets. Includes approving monthly sales
incentives. Includes overseeing performance management and
progressive discipline when goals are not met.
- Strategically reviews P&L and other financial reports to
monitor sales performance within the district to ensure monthly
goals are met or exceeded and cancellations are controlled. Works
with District Manager to review and develop sales budgets.
- Reviews and participates in bids of large or complex
modernization jobs to ensure profitability. Conducts/participates
in ITS/factory tours as deemed necessary.
- Supports and instills the concept of continuous improvement of
service revenue growth.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of the overall market
area, including sales backlog, service and repair volume, market
penetration, volume of outstanding bids, available new business,
special projects, and staffing requirements and availability.
- Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending
company training classes, and reviewing factory equipment updates
and supplier goods
- Partners with West Region and USFO teams to insure alignment on
all goals and initiatives.
- Implements District-wide NIM strategy consistent with company
guidelines with the goal of producing 100% on-time conversion.
- Supports a culture of customer satisfaction that promotes
customer retention. Works with other departments to ensure
proactive customer assistance.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned. What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 5+ years of elevator sales experience
- Prior personnel and project management experience
- Ability to write reports, contract proposals and business
- Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions to improve profitability
- Ability to present effectively to customers, lead meetings and
present to groups of people
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions Additional
information thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is an equal opportunity
employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender,
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other
protected status required by applicable law. Applicants with
disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection
with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly
at 1-844-427-5461. With customers in over 100 countries served by
50,000 employees, thyssenkrupp Elevator achieved sales of around
---8 billion in the fiscal year 2019/2020. Over 1,000 locations
around the world provide an extensive network that guarantees
closeness to customers. After building its position as one of the
world's leading elevator companies in a mere 40 years' time,
thyssenkrupp Elevator became an independent company in August 2020.
The company's most important business line is its service business,
with approximately 1.4 million units under maintenance and over
24,000 service technicians globally. The product portfolio covers
commodity elevators for residential and commercial buildings to
cutting-edge, highly customized solutions for state-of-the-art. In
addition, it also consists of escalators and moving walks,
passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts, as well as
tailored service solutions such as MAX, the industry's first
cloud-based digitally enhanced maintenance solution - thus covering
a broad spectrum of urban mobility. thyssenkrupp Elevator is an
equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or
any other protected status required by applicable law. Application
deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are
looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are
looking forward to receiving your application.
Keywords: thyssenkrupp Aufz--ge GmbH, Los Angeles , Sales Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!