Technical Project Manager (DevOps or BI)
Company: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Our Direct client is looking for a Technical Project Manager for
a Long-Term Contract in Los Angeles, CA
- 12 months + contract and can extend.
- Location: West Los Angeles, CA (close Culver City / Playa Vista
area) Remote to start, However, Candidates must be able to work
onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
- Once COVID is lifted, it would be about 2 days onsite and rest
Remote (partial remote) Candidates should have experience working
in the Entertainment / Media / Broadcasting industry Min Experience
- 5 - 7 + years of Project Management
- Project Manager that has focused on Either DevOps or BI /
Business Intelligence projects Position Description The Tech
Project Manager will be a key member of the project management
team, responsible for managing projects that are focused on
Technology and Business Intelligence vertical. Reporting to the
Director of the Program Management Office, the Tech PM will work
closely with senior stakeholders including Strategy & BI, Product,
Revenue, Content, Engineering, and Business Development. Experience
working with teams Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence and
familiarity with Continuous integration, experience setting up
Automation process and DevOps architecture patterns etc. will be a
plus. He/she should have a strong business acumen, solid technology
experience, and familiarity with the broadcast industry in addition
to possessing excellent project management skills and intimate
familiarity with agile Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated ability to
communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and
collaborate and manage projects within a large geographically
diverse company. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with distributed teams.
- Top tier professional with 5-7 years of project management
- Experience in agile development methodologies at scale,
specifically Scrum, Lean and/or Kanban.
- Exhibits strong technical, process management and business
- A quick learner, who can understand complex requirements and
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to run efficient
and engaging meetings with teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with Jira or a similar agile project management
- Scrum Master Certification, CSM or SAFE Agilist certification
- Experience with Dev Ops management preferred.
- Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence Experience
- Experience working with teams on Word press, Word Press VIP
Hosting, AWS, Continuous integration, experience setting up
Automation process and DevOps architecture patterns etc..
- Data visualization Experience (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data
- Vendor Management experience is a must. Responsibilities
- Work with PMO, Product Management, and Engineering to determine
and define project scope, objectives and success criteria for a
- Monitor project resource allocation, hours and burn reports and
provide on-going project budget, status, and risk management
- Tracks and provides summary of project status, progress and
barriers, maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Facilitate daily stand up, backlog grooming, sprint planning,
retrospectives, demos and project Kick-Off meetings.
- Participates in Scrum of Scrum Meetings to track dependencies
with other PMs at Program level.
- Guides the teams and stakeholders on Process and standards
established by PMO.
- Manages and motivates team to be self-organized and achieve
- Listens well and communicates clearly with internal and
- Ability to take a high-level view of involvement across all
aspects of the project but without spending significant time on
detailed hands-on tasks.
- Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word
format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES
ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own
expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this
time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to
the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records. Principals only, no third parties please.Atrilogy
Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17
Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with
high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing
services. Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of
the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in
Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey
City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India. Clients turn to Atrilogy for
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum
Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile
Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems &
Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security
Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big
Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design) Clients turn to Peak17 for
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human
Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information
Technology resources. Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17
Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire. #HER - provided by Dice
Keywords: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Los Angeles , Technical Project Manager (DevOps or BI), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!