Manager, Internal Audit
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 23, 2021
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to shape the
future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we
look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute
to our growth.-- We are seeking an experienced Internal Audit
Manager to join our growing Internal Audit team in support of
Netflix's studio and corporate operations. The ideal candidate will
have hands-on experience identifying and assessing operational,
compliance, financial, and reputational risks across a variety of
business functions, evaluating the design of processes and
controls, and leading/executing large-scale and complex audits. In
addition, the candidate will need to exhibit strong technical and
communication skills necessary to navigate a complex environment
and cultivate strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Participate in ongoing enterprise and process based risk
assessments and assist in developing and executing a dynamic audit
plan to address high-risk areas within Netflix's global
- Design and execute operational audit programs including
understanding business processes and underlying systems, conducting
interviews and process walkthroughs, and performing audit
procedures to assess the operational efficiency and effectiveness
of the key business processes.
- Interpret the significance of audit insights, make practical
recommendations, and collaborate with stakeholders on remediation
- Perform audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the
following areas: policy & procedure compliance, tax incentive, cost
reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance,
fraud detection, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the production audit program, scope,
- Build effective working relationships and trust with business
partners across the organization.
- Effectively manage relationships with the Internal Audit
co-sourcing partners to ensure cohesive and collaborative
- Identify opportunities to enhance the current internal audit
program to improve efficiency and increase value. Required
- 8+ years of operational and/or advisory audit experience in Big
4, Management Consulting, and/or Internal Audit.
- Experience in end-to-end project management, system evaluation,
and cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills. Ability to
execute multiple projects simultaneously within the deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture . Preferred
- MBA, CIA, CPA, and/or CISA.
- Background in the Technology and/or Media industry.
- Prior experience with cloud-based systems, data analytics audit
tools, and/or third-party vendor solutions. Or upload your resume
(.pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt) * Required First Name * Last Name * Email
* Phone Number * Voluntary Self Identification If you'd like,
please share with us some additional information about yourself
(e.g. your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity,
and disability information). It's completely voluntary. This
information will be used to help us know more about people who
interview with us and ensure representation in who we consider in
our efforts to provide an equal opportunity to everyone who wants
to work at Netflix. And for more information about what we collect
and how we use it, please refer to the Candidate Privacy Statement
. What gender identity do you most closely identify with? Are you a
person of transgender experience? Please choose one race/ethnicity:
What sexual orientation do you most closely identify with? Do you
live with a disability (as outlined by the ADA)? Are you a
veteran/have you served in the military? By voluntarily providing
information and clicking "Submit Application", you explicitly
consent to the collection of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
gender identity, and disability information and use of this
information for the purposes described above and in our Candidate
Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Netflix, Los Angeles , Manager, Internal Audit, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!