Digital Art Director
Company: Critical Mass
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 23, 2021
As an Art Director, the conceptual development and execution of
creative deliverables is on your shoulders-including creating and
communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, and
developing interactive design solutions. Balancing creative
thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion creative concepts
to clients and project teams alike. There's a line between creative
expression and commercial reality-but you've got that covered. You
want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too.
Good news-you'll have mentorship from a Creative Director to help
you grow, and you'll lead a team of designers, copywriters,
information architects, content analysts, audio designers, and
production specialists to excellence. Most importantly, you are
driven by a passion for design and visual communication.
- Balance strategic development with client business
- Direct and delegate to core creative services disciplines.
- Directly contribute to project design and development including
creating storyboards and initial graphic concepts, conceive
functional design solutions, create site grids and interface demos,
and provide QA of all creative deliverables.
- Mentor and coach teams through project development and
- Build relationships with clients, partner agencies,
photographers, model agencies, and other vendors.
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative
- Lead and partner with designers, production artists, writers,
content analysts, planners, and Information Architects.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development,
creative brief development, and creative execution. You have:
- Strong digital knowledge required and conceptual thinking.
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists,
- Experience meeting clients and presenting your work.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development,
creative brief development, and creative execution.
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute
attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, and
- Understanding of the strengths and limitations of After
Effects, QuickTime, Director, ImageReady, and Final Cut Pro.
- Efficient organizational skills and a motivated dedication to
the creative team.
- Eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Leadership abilities to foster learning and excellence among
- Illustration skills in both electronic and traditional
Keywords: Critical Mass, Los Angeles , Digital Art Director, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!