VP, Funding & Closing
Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot We are America's Lender.Position
Summary:Responsible for overseeing the funding and closing
department's functionality, productivity, efficiency, pipeline, and
quality. Represents and acts as a conduit to other departments
within the company and outside vendors. Enforces company and
department policy and procedures, while ensuring all compliance and
operational standards as set forth by the company are maintained
and productivity goals are met. Ensures the performance of all
duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the
company operates. Responsibilities:
- Leads and oversees Funding & Closing team to ensure mortgage
loans are processed, filed, and disbursed accordingly.
- Manages outgoing wires through Warehouse banks.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, updating, and maintenance of
all departmental policies and procedures.
- Directs workflow for the Funding & Closing department by
setting expectations and ensuring goals are met and meet all
defined standards. Manages closing and funding file review and turn
- Manages funding file delivery to Shipping and
- Provides ongoing closing and funding training on product and
process changes. Identifies and implement process improvements to
increase production and efficiency.
- Leads efficiency projects to improve productivity, quality,
compliance and customer delivery.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of ten (10) + years'
experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) + years of management experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.PM17 #LI-LB1 PI127923898
Keywords: loanDepot, Los Angeles , VP, Funding & Closing, Executive , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!