Strategic Account Manager
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 17, 2020
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business
Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company
serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of
career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for
motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career
with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Strategic Account Manager!
The objective of the Strategic Account Manager (STAM) is to retain
and grow a very loyal, satisfied and profitable client base by
managing expectations and satisfaction. They provide ongoing
relationship management with clients that are under contract for
all or a subset of the All Covered managed services offerings. The
STAM is the primary relationship liaison between All Covered and
his/her assigned ACC client base (from initial onboard meetings to
potential termination of services). Thus the STAM is both the
client advocate and the client advisor.
The STAM must always engage the client in accordance with All
Covered core values. The STAM works closely (i.e. like a
quarterback) with other members of the account team and service
delivery team to ensure each client's individual needs are being
adequately and consistently addressed.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage a group of contracted clients to include:
- Client retention
- Client satisfaction
- Client profitability
- Project revenue and realized rate
- ACC terms and pricing
- Procurement revenue
- Full service portfolio including extended services/offerings
- Technology Business Planning
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Escalation
- Overall responsibility for client communications
- Coordinate with client account team in order to leverage
resources as needed
- Create short and long term technology roadmaps for clients that
align with All Covered technology standards and the client's
business needs to ensure uptime of systems and reduction of end
user support issues.
- Manage the implementation of the technology roadmap based on a
mutually agreed upon timeline.
- Assist client with the development of technology budgets and/or
cost reduction efforts ensuring though that client is aware of the
risks and tradeoffs associated with proposed increases/reduction of
- Assist with the development and refinement of operations
processes and supporting documentation related to the delivery of
our managed services to increase staff productivity and/or
- Identify and propose additional projects
- Is viewed by client as business partner and IT advisor Generate
leads from client base
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must have a thorough understanding of the big picture as it
relates to information technology; ability to identify risks and
verbally offer mitigation strategies which are easily comprehended
by non-technical audiences
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks
outside of the box
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a
short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing
- Excellent written, verbal, and formal presentation skills to all
levels of management.
- The ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues
to a wide audience; including those with limited or no technical
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good
initiative and follow-through
- Comfortable interacting at all levels within an organization
- Customer retention (and decreases) measured by retaining a
minimum of 90% of recurring revenue in your portfolio.
- Ensure that all assigned managed services clients are satisfied
with services and ready to act as a reference as necessary to help
All Covered close new business.
- Discover new project revenue from within managed services
clients; the measurement will be 20% of managed recurring revenue
- Secure uplifts such as backup, cloud and other ancillary
services; measurement will be 2.5% each quarter of the managed
recurring revenue base.
- Develop and maintain 'Technology Roadmaps' for all managed
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education
- Minimum of 3 years (five years preferred) of work experience in
account management and technology consulting.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Los Angeles , Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!