Instrumentation Operation Engineer
Company: JT4, LLC
Posted on: July 15, 2019
JT4 is seeking an Instrumentation Operation Engineer for our
facility at Edwards Air Force Base in Lancaster / Palmdale,
Performs as a lead on more complex engineering assignments.
Performs a variety of engineeringassignments in planning and
overseeing research, design, development, manufacturing, testing,
installation, integration, sustainment, operation, and maintenance
of diverse software, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and
systems. Performs generally as a lead of a development,
sustainment, or operations & maintenance team on more complex
- Performs other position-related duties and assignments as
directed. Independently performs a range of design, development,
analysis, or review tasks under generally established project
- Completes design specifications, analyses, or design reviews
for complex projects.
- Generates complete design specifications for more complex
- Coordinates and works closely with other engineering,
logistics, financial, and program management disciplines to define
system specifications and requirements.
- Verifies and complies with engineering documentation standards
and test procedures.
- Prepares, delivers, and submits technical papers and performs
- Supports development of technical proposals and provides
comments on the technical content and level of effort of the
proposed scope of work.
- Develops, maintains, and produces technical documentation and
- Directs interface with customers at all levels from quotation
to final design and test activities; acts as liaison for design
reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with
requirements and specifications.
- Conducts site visits and experimental investigations and
analyzes engineering problems, proposes solutions and alternatives,
and provides recommendations.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an
ABET-accredited academic institution.
- System level AutoCAD design and drafting experience.
- Familiarity with the use of common aerospace electrical
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical design
and installation drawings. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with
- Strong written and verbal communications skills Aircraft
experience (B-52 and/or B-1 preferred). Aircraft mod experience --
private sector or military (T-2 Mod preferred).
- Flight test operations experience.
- Experience with Networking TCP/IP systems, RF/telemetry
systems, and hardware programming experience.
- Must have mastery of concepts, principles, and practices of
engineering that enables the employee to serve as a technical
authority on projects relating to the specific programs.
- The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply
the latest developments in engineering to solve problems in the
specialty area along with excellent communication and analytical
- Must have a working knowledge of computer systems and
computer-based engineering tools and possess planning/organizing
- The position may require the ability to investigate,
troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational
hardware and software.
- Must have a valid, current state driver's license.
- Must qualify for and maintain a Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship is required Associated topics: adapter, bsee,
cellular, design, diagram, electric, hardware, kv, solar, wind
Associated topics: adapter, bsee, cellular, design, diagram,
electric, hardware, kv, solar, wind Associated topics: adapter,
bsee, cellular, design, diagram, electric, hardware, kv, solar,
wind Associated topics: adapter, bsee, cellular, design, diagram,
electric, hardware, kv, solar, wind
Keywords: JT4, LLC, Los Angeles , Instrumentation Operation Engineer, Engineering , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!