Company: Pioneer Power Solutions Inc.
Posted on: February 7, 2024
The Project Coordinator is the administrative support for the
Engineering Department and provides clerical tasks as well as
engineering planning, monitoring and scheduling others for meetings
to keep the projects on tasks and deadline met. This person will
organize schedules around Engineering projects and goals and
provide team members the documents they need prior to the
- General clerical duties such as electronic filing, scheduling
appointments & meetings, communicate process and timelines, and
assisting teams with schedules and timelines.
- Support purchasing, finance, HR teams on various tasks related
- Create process related training and communications; create and
distribute meeting materials for the engineering department.
- Monitor and track project status weekly.
- Reviews project requirements and supports the development of
the integrated master schedule to establish priorities.
- Reviews and analyzes schedules and coordinates with both
internal and external customers to obtain data concerning the
status of planned or assigned projects or milestones.
- Reviews project schedule data to include records of activities,
verifying open/close dates, work authorization number,
cost/budgets, structures, and associated data as applicable to
- Ensures that all the necessary documentation is generated,
input, reviewed, issued, and properly archived.
- Coordinates projects with all participants to ensure that plans
are achievable and current.
- Manages project status reports to ensure proper documentation
is maintained and completed.
- Perform other duties, tasks, and assignments as requested by
- Assemble and keep up to date Operation and Maintenance
- Contribute to ongoing efficiency improvement of internal
- Assist Quality Control with project documents and assist in
preparation of test reports
- Other duties as may be assigned.Minimum qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in an administrative support role
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Strong Excel, Word and computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to
- 2 years+ experience in an Administrative Support role
- Project Management software experience
- Experience working as an Admin in an Engineering officeWe are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information
(including family medical history), political affiliation, military
service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Pioneer Power Solutions Inc., Los Angeles , Engineering Coordinator, Engineering , Wilmington, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!