Supplier Quality Engineer
Company: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences
Location: West Hollywood
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Drive the completion of supplier qualification for key NPI
projects, including FAI packages and fixed process approvals
- Risk management of suppliers for new product- to include
identifying, mitigating and escalating as necessary, any risks
- Represent the client at our suppliers during qualification and
reviews by company customers, i.e., FAI witness/approval,
qualification of parts and processes etc.
- Resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to support
- Establish Quality requirements on outgoing purchase
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure all technical requirements
are understood and provide assistance with interpretation, as
- Monitor, report, and improve supplier quality KPIs, including
- Advocate ???Zero Defect??? mentality within the supply
- Conduct thorough problem solving and RCCAs with suppliers to
eliminate recurrence of non-conformances
- Primary technical/quality contact for suppliers.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with suppliers
and customers in a manner that supports company business
- Support activities to reduce the Cost of Poor Quality
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field is
preferred or a combination of education experience.
- 2+ year's effective experience in a Quality Engineering
capacity in the aerospace engine business environment.
- Quality Assurance experience with complex machined parts
- Supplier Quality Assurance and Project Management experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple
projects/issues and stay focused.
- Sound judgement and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism
- Established proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to
interact comfortably at all levels in the organization.
- Six Sigma experience preferred
Keywords: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences, Los Angeles , Supplier Quality Engineer, Engineering , West Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...