FPGA Engineer - US Citizen
Company: Electromagnetic Systems, Inc.
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
FPGA EngineerEMSI currently seeks an experienced engineer who is
capable of deploying modern machine learning architectures onto
Xilinx FPGAs through use of the Xilinx Deep learning Processing
Unit (DPU) IP. -We have a project using Xilinx FPGAs to increase
the throughput of object detection machine learning algorithms.For
the right candidate EMSI will consider a consulting position if so
desired by the candidate.
Responsibilities: Convert and maintain modern machine learning
inference python code to execute on Xilinx FPGAs using the Xilinx
Deep learning Processing Unit (DPU) IP.
- Determine processing time bottlenecks and develop mitigations
in consultation with the EMSI machine learning software team.
Basic Qualifications:U.S. citizenship is a must
- B.S. plus - -> 5 years relevant electrical engineering /
computer science experience
- Well versed in Python
- Have skills in performance analysis (specifically being able to
determine what bottlenecks may inhibit the execution time of the
model on the DPU)
- Have skills in Verilog/VHDL to ameliorate performance
- Experience with modern software development practices, version
control systems, debugging tools, and coordination/collaboration
- Self-driven engineer that does not require constant
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork experience and organizational, interpersonal,
and communication skills
---Preferred Qualifications:Have familiarity with deploying deep
learning models on the Xilinx DPU IP
- Experience with Pytorch
- Active TS/SCI clearance is a definite plus
Keywords: Electromagnetic Systems, Inc., Los Angeles , FPGA Engineer - US Citizen, Engineering , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!