Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer
in in our National DevOps business unit and located in Kansas City,
Candidates for the DevOps Engineer position typically major in
computer science, or a computer related field, and have 3 to 5
years of work experience in a related IT field. As a DevOps
consultant you will work closely with technical leads and
developers of various teams to implement process improvements in
various domains including: source code management, continuous
integration, deployment automation and infrastructure as code. You
will help implement DevOps related tools and processes within an
- Follow direction from project leads to implement
- Interact with other cross-functional teams to help architect,
design, develop, test, and release features
- Demonstrate knowledge in various DevOps domains (Agile, SCM,
pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, etc.)
- Implement Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new DevOps
- Build templates, workflows, first of a kind solutions for
various DevOps use cases as directed
- Implement provided architectural solutions/designs in various
- Work with offshore team members as required as well as clients
for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks
- Support common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to
determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to
meet business needs.
We are looking for colleagues with engaging personalities, a
passion for excellence in technology, a problem solving nature, and
these other qualifications:
- An understanding of DevOps domains including Source Code
Management, Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation,
Infrastructure as Code, AWS/Azure Cloud, etc.
- Experience with DevOps tooling (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins,
Terraform, Docker, etc.)
- Specific expreince with Jenkins and Red Hat Ansible is desired.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate their knowledge of
these specific tools.
- Several years of experience writing Jenkins pipeline jobs is
required. Shared library experience with Maven builds is
- Experience with Kubernetes deployment is desired.
- Experience with automated application testing (i.e. SoapUI) is
- Strong understanding of application release management within a
complex environment is required
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology,
Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years working in a realted IT field
Ruby, Groovy, PowerShell, etc.)
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels
(verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A drive for continual self-improvement, particularly to learn
and adopt new technologies
- The ability to work well on teams and in front of clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude with high energy
- A desire for travel nationally
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple
responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by
fast paced personal and professional growth
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Los Angeles , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!