DevOps Engineer - 100% REMOTE
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Growing company looking for a REMOTE DevOps Engineer to join
their team and hit the ground running!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $175,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a large, stable but growing company looking for a sharp
DevOps Engineer to join our team and hit the ground running!
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not
- A highly competitive base salary ranging from 120K-175K
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Great work/life balance
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity to work alongside/manage other brilliant
- Ability to work 100% REMOTE
- Implement, support, and improve the systems that we rely on to
service our customers and grow our company
- Using automation and observability to ensure service uptime,
performance, and growth
- Build out new infrastructure and capabilities, maintain
existing infrastructure and help departments to leverage the shared
services we build and maintain
MUST HAVE, experience with majority of the following
- Application development experience (C#, .NET preferred)
- Version control systems (git)
- Automated configuration management, tools, and practices
(Octopus Deploy or others)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Bash)
Please apply through the link OR email your resume directly to
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Los Angeles , DevOps Engineer - 100% REMOTE, Engineering , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!