Senior Full Stack Engineer (REMOTE)
Company: Collabera Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*We have an office in SF and this position can be 100% remote*We
are an innovative health/med tech start-up who recently raised
another round of funding bringing our total funding to over $200MM.
Our goal has been to revolutionize healthcare and have since been
powering the future of direct-to-patient healthcare. We've also
expanded our focus to include telehealth services and our very own
patient-facing brands. We're in hyper-growth mode and are hoping to
add talented engineers across the stack.We work with
technologies/tools like: React.js, Node.js, Typescript, Python,
GraphQL, Kubernetes, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS.Some of the things you'll
be working on:
- Design and develop high quality frontend and backend code.
(React.js, Node.js, Typescript)
- Development of new software applications, features, and
distributed systems that support a high-scale web application.
- Work collaboratively with your team and stay up to date on the
- Contribute to the evolution of our frontend and backend stack
and help mentor other developers.
- Contribute to each step of the product development
- Help with performance tuning, profiling and debugging
- 4+ years of industry experience with full stack architecture
and distributed systems.
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS and/or
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with agile
- Strong experience building robust and highly scalable web
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with a tight
knit team of passionate engineers.If you have an interest in
working with a company that is truly making a difference, apply and
please send your resume to email@example.com!
Keywords: Collabera Inc., Los Angeles , Senior Full Stack Engineer (REMOTE), Engineering , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!