Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Wild Rift, Around Game
Company: Riot Games
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will run the QA
process for your teams that make features on Riot's products. You
will work with software engineers, content developers, artists,
producers, project managers, and product leadership to create value
for Players around the world. You will be guided by Riot's Test
Policy to do the quality activities at every stage of the software
development life cycle that set your teams up for success.
Additionally, you will partner with your teams to arrive at more
efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery. You
will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often
remotely to get your work completed.
- Establish the best practices that help ship great
- Hold products and product leadership accountable for including
quality as a factor in all decisions.
- Improve quality activities throughout the software development
- Establish the metrics that matter, using data to guide
- Help call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan
- Communicate progress of assigned tasks, and blockers to you and
your team's work.
- You're considered an expert on the Voice of the Player
- You understand what it takes to grow a culture of quality
across a product team.
- Quality Management: Planning, Assurance, Control, and
- Continuous Improvement of your product, discipline and
- Experience applying your expertise to solve systemic
- Experience tasking remote teams daily, and providing feedback
- 6+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience, with multiple
proven product successes.
- Development experience across several platforms; mobile,
console, and PC.
- Preferred Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your
spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental
leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also
available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a
company match, and double down on your donations of time and money
to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and
personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play
fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with
Its our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all
applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes
reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and
does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status,
criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable
federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's
criminal history (LAMC 189.00).by Jobble
Keywords: Riot Games, Los Angeles , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Wild Rift, Around Game, Engineering , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!