Company: 5th Kind Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
5th Kind is entering a stage of growth and is seeking a senior
sales engineer. Our award winning media asset management cloud
native platform has helped some of your favorite brands deliver
great storytelling, such as Disney, Marvel, WB, Riot Games and
Universal Feature Films? Now to support momentum and demand, we are
looking for a self-starter that thrives in a start-up environment,
and enjoys working with an incredible sales, marketing and
engineering team, helping solve problems and work on innovative
- Develop a thorough understanding of 5th Kind's Media Asset
Management Software (CORE) and its role in all other related
products/services which have the potential to bring value to 5th
Kind customers and prospects.
- Partner with Sales and customer success to identify revenue
prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service
- Previous team management experience helpful, but not
- Develop strong consultative relationships with customers and
partners by understanding their business objectives and
- Work in partnership with Sales Executives to articulate and
demonstrate the value proposition of 5th Kind software solutions to
- Demonstrate how the proposed solution can add substantial value
in replacing or enhancing the customer's current business
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers, as well as
internally with product management, quality control, deployment,
support and other departments within 5th Kind.
- Help to build an effective technical onboarding process and
support the customer success team, when so required.
We are looking for:
- A Customer-Oriented Achiever - building dedication and trust
through strong work ethics and a customer-focused demeanor.
- A strong understanding and conceptualization of a VFX pipeline
and/ film and TV production workflow
- A flexible and creative professional style with a knack for
building relationships, influencing and challenging the status
- Sales Orientated - focused and driven by the challenge of
developing new customers or finding untapped opportunities to help
grow their business and improve their processes.
- A proactive and strategic thinker who first understands
customer and business needs and is then keen to bring forward and
present new ideas and industry-leading practices to meet the
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and
interpret customer specific and often complex process
- Must have well developed customer presence and presentation
- ability to present intricate technology solutions and process
improvements to multiple teams with a range of experience and
skills and engage at the executive level. Previous experience in
business-to-business (B2B) sales studio or media clients a
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include:
- 5 years of proven track record in a customer-facing or relevant
technical role specifically in the MAM/DAM, Production, SaaS or
Cloud field. (Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect, Product
Management, Technical Consultant, or Client Services).
- Experience directly working with and/ designing and
implementing a VFX and/ film and TV production pipeline
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is a plus, but
- Experience and exposure in: Enterprise software platforms or
- Software implementation, consulting, or SME.
- Understanding of Cloud, DevOps architecture: Docker,
Kubernetes, Rancher, RESTful APIs, Codecs, AWS and Azure.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment
and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Strong critical thinking skills, analytical and consultative
skillset to analyze site specific workflow processes and recommend
solutions that define improvement and streamlining for
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal relationship skills with
the ability to handle multi-level relationships.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus
on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where
having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a fast-paced
environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner
with people to achieve their strategic business goals. You will
work in an innovative hyper growth start-up company, with a Manager
who cares about you, your strengths, and will help you to develop
the best possible version of yourself.by Jobble
Keywords: 5th Kind Inc., Los Angeles , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!