Civil Engineering Project Manager
Company: TAIT & Associates, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join the TAIT Team!
We are a leader in improving civilization through the design and
development of our physical environment. TAIT is a family company
and continues to grow since 1964. Join TAIT & become an integral
part of a stellar team!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven
individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities
for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each
Associate's entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design
opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to
develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your
well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs,
and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work
environment. Here's your chance to start your career with a Top
Workplace in Orange County :) don't wait to apply
The Civil Engineer Project Manager leads a team of planners,
designers and staff to transform the dreams of our clients into
brick and mortar. The position is really a composite of many jobs-
client liaison, civil designer and team leader. We pride ourselves
on giving project managers both the flexibility and the support
required to run and own TAIT projects.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Current CA P.E. license required.
- 5-7 years minimum experience in a responsible position with
exposure to technical applications, management of projects and
- Strong design skills using AutoCAD and Civil 3D for land
development design including the areas of grading, drainage,
streets, sewers, storm drains and utilities.
- Ability to apply proven principles of civil engineering within
the context of an aggressive service-oriented business
- Expertise in the preparation of grading plans, utility plans,
site plans and the preparation of preliminary cost estimates.
- Superior leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a desire
to function in a position of high visibility both internal and
external to the company.
- Will assist the Director with marketing and client development
for the Division.
- Identify design criteria and oversee an efficient design and
- Solve design problems using engineering calculations and
following general design standards.
- Establish project controls and ensure accuracy and quality in
- Ensure technical quality, profitability, schedule, project
staff coordination, client communications and follow-up.
- Spearhead plan processing at public agencies.
- Interface daily with our clients, develop proposals, negotiate
scopes and fees, ensure timely billing and collections and change
- Manage project staff to include design engineers and CAD
operators, with the ability to mentor junior design staff in basic
engineering procedures and techniques.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TAIT & Associates, Inc, Los Angeles , Civil Engineering Project Manager, Engineering , Norco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!