Experienced ASIC - FPGA Development and Verification Engineer
Location: Granada Hills
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Position Overview:Boeing Defense Space & Security seeks
experienced Digital ASIC-FPGA Design Engineers to support the
Satellite Capabilities organization and multiple satellite product
lines based in El Segundo, CA.Position Responsibilities:
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with
algorithm description and implement DSP functions for functions
such as decimation, interpolation, general filtering, up-down
conversion, digital beam forming, channelization, and be able to
develop mathematical models in SystemVerilog to verify design
implementation and develop and run scripts and make files.
- Utilize understanding of system requirements to architect block
level design specifications
- Prepare detailed design documentation
- HDL coding, logical equivalency checking, static timing
analysis, CDC, linting
- Integration of third-party IP
- Create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch,
utilizing Object Oriented Programming concepts: Inheritance,
- Develop Functional Coverage Models and closing Code
CoverageThis position must meet Export Control compliance
requirements, therefore a -US Person- as defined by 22 C.F.R. -
120.15 is required. -US Person- includes US Citizen, lawful
permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Five (5) or more years of experience in digital ASIC/FPGA
design and verification
- Three (3) or more years of work experience using Verliog or
SystemVerilog.Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree and 7 or more years' experience in digital
ASIC/FPGA design and verification, Master's degree with 5 or more
years' experience in digital design/verification, or PhD degree
with 2 or more years' experience in digital
- Work experience writing Universal Verification Methodology
(UVM) sequences and virtual sequences.
- Work experience using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Experience using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell
- Experience using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN),
- Work experience writing requirements specification
- Work experience writing architectural design documents
(micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design
- Work experience performing RTL synthesis.
- Work experience performing Static Timing Analysis and
correcting timing violations.
- Work experience simulating a digital design using hardware
verification languages: SystemVerilog and SystemVerilog
- Work experience using Object Oriented Programming concepts:
Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Work experience using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM):
Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and
- Work experience creating a self-checking simulation test
benches from scratch.
- Educational or work experience using object oriented
programming (OOP), e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, C++, Objective-C,
Visual Basic .NET, Smalltalk, Curl, Delphi, Eiffel,
SystemVerilog.Typical Education and ExperienceDegree and typical
experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 7 or more
years' experience, Master's degree with 5 or more years' experience
or PhD degree with 2 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or
Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
standard.This position offers relocation based on candidate
eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal
candidates.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.-
Keywords: BOEING, Los Angeles , Experienced ASIC - FPGA Development and Verification Engineer, Engineering , Granada Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!