Remote Full Stack RoR Engineer - RoR, React, TypeScript
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are an extremely fast-growing Computer Software Online
Leadership Development with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
segment, a broad set of design, development, integration and
marketing skills, as well as years of industry experience and
successful implementations. We offer a very unique product directed
toward a specific segment of the E-learning industry. While other
tech based companies simply go with the flow, we plunge right
through with pure intent to disrupt. Our highly innovative
online/mobile platform has already taken the industry by storm and
we aim to continue our campaign to produce something that our
clients/consumers truly benefit from.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled Full Stack Engineer with
you, we would love to tell you more about this incredible
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Awesome company culture
- We work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Highly impactful work!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is in continuous
development and deployments
- Strong testing culture: high quality / maintainable code is
- Review each others code to ensure alignment on principles and
- Evaluate our technology choices and development process: you
have a voice!
- Work on latest projects that require front end and back end
- Create tests to ensure deployed code is reliable and
- Participate in discussions on how to improve team's
- Value hard work, collaboration and a balance of speed, quality
- Love to code
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary + Equity + Bonus
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal) - 4 Weeks PTO to Start
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
and MySQL experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR5- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Dylan Rogelstad - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, Los Angeles , Remote Full Stack RoR Engineer - RoR, React, TypeScript, Engineering , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!