Education Director - Joico
Company: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Location: Culver City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you
dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Development of comprehensive, disruptive education strategy for
Joico across all business channels, including live curriculums,
shows, Academy programing, digital elearning, interactive
experiential, and social learning. Updates all plans according to
market needs and an evolving landscape.
- Manage, update, and evolve all e-learning platforms including
Joico Education on
- Demand, Virtual Classroom and JoiColorSystem App
- Education lead for video production projects. Includes pre and
postproduction education initiatives for best-in-class results.
Leads all artist direction for all video shoots, content shoots,
- Oversees and leads a team that creates, implements, and
customizes videos, education curriculums, and content specific to
brand objectives-across all channels and platforms.
- Includes Pro and Consumer.
- Directly provides leadership to a team of full and part-time
reports, that includes coaching, development, and strategic
- Works closely with Sr. Management on creating and presenting
current and long-term plans, insights, analytics, research data, to
internal and external stakeholders and customer partners.
- With Sr. Director, strategizes, develops plans, and manages
partner relationships including, Behind the Chair & Joico
Collective Artist team
- Leads the education strategy, design, pre, post and execution
of key education events, including JoiCon, yearly trainings, events
and shows. Including budget planning.
- Helps to design and manage education and influencer teams
across all categories of brand objectives. Strategizes, recruits,
and builds a team of partners based on alignment with Sr. Director
and brand needs. Fills gaps in DEI to present content that
represents all hair types and textures on all Joico's
- Responsible for forecasting and budget management within
education, training, shows.
Keywords: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Los Angeles , Education Director - Joico, Education / Teaching , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!