Digital Graphic Designer, TheraOne
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We
believe that when people feel better, they're freer to do what
moves them. We're committed to continuous innovation and surround
ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside
and outside of the office.
We're dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that
starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments,
are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have
an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch
with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our Ecommerce team to
creatively contribute to Therabody's evolving digital platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping
the design direction and trajectory of a new digital product. You
will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team in all phases
of design from concept to completion.
- Support the design needs of mobile and web based Therabody
- Demonstrate mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically
Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Collaborate with the design leads to ensure completion of
- Take on all types of digital design projects such as digital
banners and ads, Email design, promotional graphics packages,
creating assets for landing pages, and more.
- Working with the UI/UX team to create High Fidelity mockups for
review and approvals.
- Photo editing and retouching
- Maintain and update the digital asset library
- Effectively communicate across departments to ensure deadlines
- Be an expert and managing multiple projects and timelines at
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a digital/graphic designer at a
premium in-house brand or agency.
- Strong portfolio that includes conversion-based promotional
- Experience with Motion Graphics and animated banner ads.
- Experience in e-commerce is highly preferred
- Photography / photo editing capabilities
- Illustration skills is a plus
- Basic working knowledge of programs such as After Effects and
- Solid understanding of design principles, composition, and
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects while maintaining
attention to details.
- Ability to collaborate with and present to other designers and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which
requirements & priorities constantly change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will
not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related
decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color,
genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital
status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will
strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team
members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors
from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we
encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and
authentic selves to work every day.
Keywords: Therabody, Los Angeles , Digital Graphic Designer, TheraOne, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!