Marketing Communication Specialist
Company: First American
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Join our team! As a member of the First American family of
companies, First American Property and Casualty specializes in four
major types of insurance: Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Condominium,
Renter s and Flood. As a global leader in providing title
insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate
transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build
your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers
achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We
believe that our people are the key to the company s continued
success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and
empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else.
First American has created an award-winning culture and has been
named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the
fourth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to
Work lists. For more information, please visit www.FAPCIG.com
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for
developing and conveying the voice of the company, both internally
and externally, and ensuring the overall effectiveness, compliance
and quality of creative projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversee the day-to-day production and timely delivery of MarCom
* Accountable for the effectiveness of marketing projects for all
audiences (e.g., consumer, business, agents, employees)
* Develop high-quality, accurate and compelling content through a
variety of mediums including print, digital, email, web, and
* Ensure conformity companywide to the brand look, tone, and feel.
Standardize content across platforms and media.
* Develop an internal communications program that conveys the
company culture and objectives
* Principal copywriter, responsible for crafting quality scripts,
articles, press releases, and blogs
* Understand and optimize all communication touchpoints with the
* Cultivate campaigns to achieve company objectives; back up work
with key metrics
* Maintain constant attention to regulatory and corporate
guidelines, gain buy in and approvals where needed from key
stakeholders, including legal, and provide final quality assurance
on creative projects.
* Work with remote contractors and vendors for promotional items,
print production, graphic design, etc.
* Must be self-reliant and able to own creative projects and
timelines from start-to-finish
* Ability to distill succinct messaging from complex and sometimes
* Must have great creative energy and the ability to distinguish
* Excellent multi-tasking, decision-making and organizational
* Possess a great deal of independence, initiative and
* Ability to manage numerous competing and shifting priorities, and
allocate time wisely
* Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables
* Bachelor s degree required, preferably in Marketing,
Communications, Journalism, or related field.
* 3+ years of experience in a marketing and/or communications
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot,
Salesforce, and Camtasia
* Superior verbal and written communication
* Insurance industry experience a plus.
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company
and our dedication to putting People First, check out
Keywords: First American, Los Angeles , Marketing Communication Specialist, Advertising , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!