Senior Marketing Lead US
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Glorify is a fast-growing technology business. We are on our way
to becoming the world's largest digital platform for the billions
of Christians living worldwide. We want to help every Christian,
every day, experience the joy and intimacy of connecting with God
through the Glorify app.What is the Glorify App? Think bite-size
readings, meditations, music and gamification techniques. We enable
people to spend daily time with God - through guided daily worship,
curated content and world-class user experience. Glorify has
already gained millions of active users in key Christian markets in
the UK, the US and Latin America and is available in Spanish,
English and Portuguese. With over 10 million downloads, we also
have a B2B offering, allowing us to work with churches,
organisations and businesses as a discipleship tool. If you are
ready to join a high-growth, tech-first business - we would love to
chat to you.About The Role
- As our Senior Marketing Lead for US, you will be taking a key
leadership role in the Global Marketing Team. You will be pivotal
to Glorify's growth.
- Your role will focus on creating robust brand-led user growth,
using campaigns and always-on strategies that drive new user
acquisition and increase brand awareness.
- You'll be designing, running and optimising campaigns
relentlessly, accelerating learnings throughout the marketing
- You will have a data-driven mindset, reporting back on
marketing campaigns to identify learnings and adjust team
- Building a talented team within US marketing.
- This role is a full-time position located in our new offices in
Los Angeles, USA. This is also an exciting opportunity to be part
of our new presence in the US and help to spearhead company-wide
growth across the US market.
- This is a fast-paced role where you will need to be creative,
strategic, analytical and ambitious.
- We are hoping this person will bring an abundance of
experience, knowledge and wisdom to the role. We are looking for a
proven marketing professional who is ready to take on their next
big challenge at a key moment in Glorify history! Key
- Driving Brand-Led growth: Through multiple channels including
social media, influencer marketing, PR, and partnerships.
- Test, Learn, Iterate: You'll be designing, running and
optimising campaigns relentlessly, often at fast speeds, fostering
an environment of accelerated learnings.
- Budgets: budget execution digital, social, BTL and ATL using a
combination of external agencies and inhouse design and creative
- Messaging: Develop localized product messaging and positioning
for features and product launches.
- Paid UA: Manage the creative agencies and inhouse team involved
in performance creative, pushing for creative that drives better
performance in our paid user acquisition.
- Advertising: Run offline, OTT & OOH advertising within an
always on strategy. You'll need to Identify, set-up and manage
advertising partnerships & opportunities, driving the creation of
custom TV, Radio and podcast ad campaigns.
- Significant experience in marketing, ideally in a number of
fast-moving consumer-led company or tech business.
- Already Head of Marketing level or highly experienced Marketing
- Evidence of effective team management experience of 3+
- Proven ability to drive user growth through brand led B2C
- Hands on experience with Digital & Performance marketing:
comfortable with digital analytics & iteration, AB testing &
building digital-first creative
- Strong analytical capabilities: able to measure results on
initiatives, and iterate strategy based on results
- A growth hacking mindset. You obsess over finding novel ways to
efficiently scale every program with a track record of
out-of-the-box ideas that drove significant growth.
- Experience of building and scaling consumer brands with
multiple communication campaigns including TV, digital, Outdoor and
- Experience spending budgets effectively and identifying
initiatives that drive business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, allowing you
to successfully influence and communicate complex information
clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material.
- Full proficiency in English and preferably working knowledge of
- We are an ambitious, fast-growing business - so there will be
many opportunities for you to progress in your career; whether
that's taking on more project responsibilities or eventually
- We emphasize that you don't need to be a Christian to work at
Glorify. We are proud to have a culture guided by Christian
principles, but we encourage diversity in our workforce, and about
half our employees aren't Christians. We are more interested in you
and the expertise you will be bringing to Glorify!
- This role is based in our LA office, with potential for some
- Equipment (laptop)
- Annual holiday allowance, sick leave and National Holidays
- Staff socials
- Share Options
- Full health and dental insurance
Keywords: Glorify, Los Angeles , Senior Marketing Lead US, Advertising , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!