Marketing Strategist (Remote & In-Office
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About OrthoSyneticsOrthoSynetics is a growing healthcare company
that provides business support services to orthodontic and dental
practices in the U.S. The OrthoSynetics marketing team focuses on
growing clients' businesses with strategic marketing efforts. The
OrthoSynetics marketing team's comprehensive marketing approach,
focus on growth, and positive impact have positioned the team as
the industry's leading marketing solution.Job PurposeThe marketing
strategist is responsible for developing and implementing strategic
marketing plans for clients. The marketing strategists work closely
with the in-house creative and interactive teams to execute the
marketing plan. This role intended to include in-office days as
well as remote work (Office is located in Metairie, LA)Duties and
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the industry: key issues,
competitive landscape, industry trends, and the implications to our
clients and our business.
- Remain up-to-date on changes to media channels and advertising
trends, understanding what's most effective and when to pitch it as
a creative solution for clients.
- Interact with clients via conference call regularly and take
accurate/timely notes at client meetings to keep all parties
informed and aligned on next steps and deliverables.
- Identify key goals, objectives, audience, and effective media
mix for your client's marketing plans.
- Gather and analyze market data to use as a basis for marketing
- Development of marketing plans that focus on brand awareness,
engagement, and lead generation.
- Advise clients on the appropriate marketing budget for their
- Negotiate, plan, and place print and outdoor media.
- Provide clients with creative ideas and content for internal
marketing and social media.
- Track and review marketing efforts to determine ROI.
- Review digital marketing dashboards and prepare reports for
clients to review.
- Project management from the point of briefing to
- Provides support and guidance for junior staff on matters
related to account service.Qualification Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly with customer
- Understands and can interpret market research data, including
demographic and psychographic data
- Good organizational and self-management skills
- Equally proficient at both the "big picture" and small
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Support the team with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven track record of achieving results and getting the right
things done.Education and/or Licenses and CertificationsBachelor's
degree in Business or related discipline, plus 4+ years of related
work experience or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must have a solid strategic planning
backgroundDisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee
assigned to this classification. The above statements are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the
Keywords: OrthoSynetics, Los Angeles , Marketing Strategist (Remote & In-Office, Advertising , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!