Director of Brand Partnerships and Experiential Marketing
Company: Tattooed Chef
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DIRECTOR OF BRAND PARTNERSHIPS AND EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING
WHO WE ARE:
We are Italian Grown, LA Made with a mix of flavor and flare from
tables around the globe. We make plant based eating, convenient,
delicious and fun. Thanks to the inspiration and talent of Chef
Sarah Galletti, the Tattooed Chef, our flavorful plant based foods
are quickly creating excitement in the marketplace, overtaking top
sellers who had been there for years.
We are excited to shake things up, everywhere that we show up. We
do things differently, on purpose.
Tattooed Chef is made for anyone who loves food. Our dishes are
made with joy and creativity to maximize flavor and to celebrate
plants, people and wonderful meals. We are a brand that celebrates
the joy of food, the wonderful sensations of flavor and the
somewhat rebellious spirit that lives within all of us. We love
music, travel, farming our ingredients, and exploring LA streets as
much as we love making and sharing good food at the table with
We are a public company, one of the firsts as a plant forward brand
to do so successfully. Some of our top products are our A--a--
Bowl, Cauliflower Mac and Cheese, Buddha Bowl and Pepperoni Pizza
Bowl. We have over 50 products today and have many more exciting,
mouth-watering dishes in the pipeline. We can be found in retailers
across the country including Target, Walmart, Sam's Club and
Costco, and more coming on each day.
We pride ourselves on showing up differently. We want to invite
people into our home, we want to share our table. Our voice is
personal, friendly, approachable, and energetic. We want to
stimulate the senses, spark curiosity, and have fun along the way.
We are exciting, playful, unique, and unexpected. We are warm and
inviting with a little edge. Our zest for life shows up at every
interaction. We are bright, unique, and edgy. We know how to have
Director of Brand Partnerships and Experiential Marketing
We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Brand
Partnerships and Experiential Marketing to help Tattooed Chef think
differently, on purpose .
The -Director -position -will -be -an -integral -part -of -our
marketing -team -and specialize -in
initiatives -including -events, -consumer -activations -and -other
-experiential -extensions. This role will direct events from the
lens of our consumer audience - creating authentic, brand-right and
personalized moments, helping our audiences to have an emotional
connection with our brand and fostering long -lasting relationships
with our fans.
We are looking for an experienced individual who will help work
with brand partners to ideate, present, and produce original
events, experiences and activations. This role will report to our
-CMO -and work closely with our Chief Creative Officer, internal
marketing team and agency partners to create bespoke experiences
for a variety of different types of projects. This role supports
overall marketing efforts and goals of bringing our brand to life,
both in digital and IRL forms.
We are looking for a charismatic team member, someone who is strong
in project management, vendor management, experiential event
execution and has experience leading teams, to bring our brand
vision to life for consumers. We are seeking a creative, energetic
self-starter to join our rapidly growing team. The position
requires previous experience in the experiential sector. Music
experience a plus.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- - - - - - -Provide project management for Brand Experiences from
music festival activations to pop-up events throughout 2022.
- - - - - - -Work closely with the CMO, CCO and other internal
stakeholders and external vendor partners to ensure event
executions are aligned to business objectives.
- - - - - - -Create ideas for experiential events based on
marketing strategy, messaging and program objectives
- - - - - - -Lead -integration -among -marketing, -advertising -and
-PR -partners -to -ensure consistent -brand -identification
- - - - - - -Oversee -all -event -planning -estimates -for -project
-scope, -schedule, -and -resource -requirements, track budgets and
results, measuring the impact of our efforts
- - - - - - -Ensure -programs -are -properly -budgeted, -estimated,
- - - - - - -Oversee and support event logistics including but not
limited to obtaining permits as needed, acquiring event insurance,
sourcing equipment, and managing event production
- - - - - - -Comfortable writing conceptual content, creating
presentations and presenting to executives.
- - - - - - -Function -as -a -thought -leader -with -significant
-knowledge -of -all -aspects -of -experiential -marketing
-including -cutting -edge -techniques -to -engage -and -excite
- - - - - - -Assist in the development and implementation of brand
partner integrations in different experiences
- - - - - - -Curate lists of preferred vendors and experiential
- - - - - - -7+ -years' -experience -of -proven, -hands-on -event
-planning -and -logistics -management
- - - - - - -Bachelor's degree in related field
- - - - - - -Experience -working -on -high - profile
- - - - - - -Music industry experience a plus
- - - - - - -Ability -to -work -and -thrive -in -a -fast -paced,
-dynamic -environment, -under -tight -deadlines
- - - - - - -A -love -for -culture, -learning -new -ways -of -doing
-things -and -being -a -brand -ninja
- - - - - - -Being -a -student -of -consumers, -trends,
-competitors, -and -culture. -Listen, -learn -and -m
ine -insights -that -direct -the -brand -into -amazing -places
- - - - - - -Ability -to -travel -and -work -flexible -hours -as
- - - - - - -Experience -in -resourcing -freelance, -agency -and
- - - - - - -Experience -delivering -strong -and -convincing
-opinions -and -recommendations -to -senior - level executives
- - - - - - -Leadership -experience -managing -direct -reports,
-while -also -having -the -ability -to -roll -up -your -sleeves and
-work -in -the -trenches
- - - - - - -Self-starter -with -excellent -prioritization -skills
-and -the -ability -to -work -in -a -fast-paced, -results -focused
- - - - - - -Strong MS Office Skills especially Outlook, PowerPoint
and Excel desired.
- - - - - - -Exceptional organizational and project management
skills with ability to collaborate with various team members and
work under tight deadline pressures.
- - - - - - -Ability to work independently and demonstrate
- - - - - - -Familiarity with event accounting and billing
- - - - - - -Excellent customer service skills needed for vendor
relations, client interaction and stakeholder presentations.
- - - - - - -Dedicated and creative thinker, problem solver and
ability to "think and make decisions on your feet"
- - - - - - -Experience working in a dynamic environment and track
record of successful execution of multiple events with opposing
- - - - - - -Strong program, project, and time management skills -
highly organized, detail focused, results driven, accountable with
the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests.
- - - - - - -Undergraduate degree is required, preferably in event
management, marketing, or communications.
Keywords: Tattooed Chef, Los Angeles , Director of Brand Partnerships and Experiential Marketing, Advertising , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!