Marketing Visual Designer
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact
on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship
product, Surprise for Teams---, is the world's first and only
SuccessOS---. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to
perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on
people and their organizations. Our latest ecosystem addition,
Surprise for Fun---, brings our beloved feature set to mobile
gaming - providing an exciting, high-dopamine way to win amazing
real-life Surprises, VIP experiences, and unforgettable getaways
just for completing fun daily quizzes and missions!
We are looking for a designer to join our tight-knit team and
create eye-catching content for our online marketing presence. You
will have ownership over a variety of projects from
conceptualization to execution and help set the tone for our brand.
You'll work closely with design leadership and play a vital role in
the future success of Surprise.
Do you love to create beautiful, fun, and engaging design concepts?
If so, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Brainstorming, gathering feedback, and creating a variety of
design solutions across many user touchpoints, such as banner ads,
email campaigns, and landing pages;
- Executing top quality design work in line with company
standards across a variety of mediums;
- Managing the quality of design across marketing team
- Working with creative leadership to ensure that our marketing
work adheres to the highest design standards and accurately
reflects our brand;
- Supporting the team with guidance for visual expression.What
are we looking for?
- Proven design experience with a portfolio of examples that
demonstrate strategic, visual conceptual and creative
- Solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design
- Ability to develop simple and elegant design solutions to solve
complex design problems;
- Expert knowledge of Figma (Components, Prototyping,
Auto-layout, Team libraries).What skills will come in handy?
- You have an elegant, contemporary style, combined with proven
experience collaborating closely with teams of art directors,
writers, designers, animators, to launch beautifully designed
campaigns, mobile content, and brand activation experiences;
- OOH campaign and/or agency experience a plus;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration;
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly
attentive to detail;
- Experience working on consumer-grade, high-scale, user-centric
mobile applications.Portfolio Review
As part of the interview process, we ask all candidates to submit a
portfolio of relevant design work for our team to review. It is
important to note that Surprise is a mobile-first company, and we
are looking for full-stack product designers with extensive
experience in visual design, who are able to transform rough
wireframes into hi-fi, pixel-perfect mobile screens/experiences.
The most competitive portfolios will showcase these skills.
Our design philosophy
Crafting emotional user experiences driven by delightful design is
a core company value, and deeply embedded into our team's DNA. The
expansive (and ever-evolving!) illustrative universe of our product
is unique, yet inspired by best-in-class design cultures from
companies like Apple, AirBnb, Lyft, Spotify, Duolingo, and many
others. Check out our Dribbble profile to get a feel for our brand
- A team of extraordinary people, working hard to better
themselves and further our mission;
- Competitive comp;
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision;
- And, of course, we get Surprises internally!
Keywords: Surprise.com, Los Angeles , Marketing Visual Designer, Advertising , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!