Company: KPFF Consulting Engineers
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The primary responsibilities of this position are working
collaboratively with the Marketing Director, marketing team,
principals and associates of the firm to develop and execute prime
proposals for work with both public and private entities, as well
as assemble qualifications packages and review fee proposals.--This
position is full-time. Due to Covid-19 we are currently working
from home, however when it is safe to reopen, this position will be
working from our downtown office in a collaborative team
environment. This position will not be available for telecommuting
on a permanent basis. Primary Responsibilities
- Lead, plan and execute prime proposal submissions for public
agencies and private companies.
- Guide project managers through proposal submission process and
engage in go-no-go decisions.
- Develop marketing collateral; plan and organize promotional
brochures, presentations, and recruiting material.
- Primary marketing point of contact for coordination with
clients for qualifications and fee proposals.
- Gather, edit, and deliver information in response to client
requests for subconsultants.
- Lead award submissions.
- Attend pre-qualification meetings as needed.
- Attend business development events as needed.
- Upkeep of graphic standard templates.
- Assist in intra-office work and develop working relationships
with other KPFF offices across the United States.
- Assist the maintenance and updates of the marketing
- Think through problems critically, see potential issues before
they become problems and create effective solutions.
- Report to Marketing Director.
- Daily processing of contracts and proposals.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks for the marketing team as
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with leading, planning and executing prime proposal
submissions for public agencies and private companies is
- Experience with RFP, RFQ, RFEI processes is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in verbal and written
- Able to meet multiple deadlines daily in a fast-paced
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, emphasis on
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Deltek is preferred
- Experience working on a team and sharing workload among team
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, documentation, organization,
and problem-solving skills
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Excellent research and information gathering skills
- A Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience is required
- 3-5 years of marketing experience is preferred
- An Associate's degree is required
- A Bachelor's degree in business, architecture or engineering is
- Experience in the AEC industry is highly preferred Physical
Demands and Work Environment
- Due to COVID 19, this job temporarily requires responsibilities
to be conducted remotely.--
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate
over the telephone, and read printed material.
- May occasionally need to lift items up to 15 lbs. Our Employees
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented,
innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They
are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity.
They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to critically
thinking through problems and finding solutions. Our Company KPFF
Consulting Engineers provides civil and structural engineering
services to architects, government agencies, developers,
contractors, and institutional clients. Our Los Angeles Structural
office is located at the Bloc in Downtown Los Angeles. A warm and
friendly environment, we are dedicated to growing with our
employees and allowing people to pursue their passions. KPFF is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to
hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
Keywords: KPFF Consulting Engineers, Los Angeles , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!