Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)
Company: Brave Thinking Institute
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are an industry leading personal development company whose
mission is to empower people to create and live a life they love.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to join our
heart-centered and mission-driven "Dream Team of Marketing." As our
Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for designing,
building and optimizing direct response marketing funnels and
promotional campaigns that are innovative, produce world class
conversion rates and sales while being aligned with our brand.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you have 3+ years experience designing, building, managing
and optimizing successful direct response campaigns for national or
- Do you have a proven track record of success in the information
- Are you results driven, committed to exceeding goals and have a
burning desire to consistently create record breaking
- Are you passionate about direct response advertising/marketing
and constantly seek opportunities to study, learn and grow your
- Do you have experience managing and prioritizing multiple
projects in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you analytical, very good with data and excellent in seeing
the story the data is showing you?
- And, are you seeking a full time position?
--- then you may be the perfect addition to our world-class
- 3+ years experience and a proven track record designing,
building and optimizing word class direct response campaigns - for
a national or global business - in the information marketing
industry (coaching or personal development industry experience a
- 3+ years experience designing, building and optimizing pages
for conversion (must include successful pages beyond only using
page builder software like ClickFunnels).
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics (+ similar tools) for
determining key traffic points, user behavior, and conversion
- Proficient with research tools such as Google Keyword Planner,
BuzzSumo, SEMRush, Facebook & YouTube Insights, SpyFu, Amazon,
- Can read HTML well enough to QA elements on a page such as
pixels, tracking, form data, etc.
- UTM Parameters (understand use and ability to read and
- InfusionSoft / Keap CRM (or similar + ability to learn
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Being a part of the Dream Team of Marketing!
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and
professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with a high-speed internet
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings (as safety
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Compensation:This position is a full time, remote position.
Compensation is salary + bonus. Total compensation range: $65,000 -
To Apply:If you've made it this far and you are still thinking,
"this is a perfect fit for me", then you are ready to take the next
To apply, send the following to :
- Your resume
- In your email, please share with us:
- Why are you the best person for this role?
- How many years experience do you have designing and optimizing
direct response marketing campaigns/funnels?
- Have you worked in the information marketing space? If so, what
specific industries?Once we receive the above information from you,
we will send you next steps in the interview process.Thank you for
your interest in joining our team!
Keywords: Brave Thinking Institute, Los Angeles , Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote), Advertising , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!