Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Marina Del Rey
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Pay Range: $20hr - $25hr
- Greets visitors and guests and collects all necessary
- Escorts visitors to specific destinations, as needed.
- Maintains all visitor logs.
- Answers incoming phone calls, screens and forwards calls, takes
messages and delivers them to the appropriate person or
- Accepts and signs for packages and if needed, have them
delivered to the addressees.
- Cleaning conference rooms after meetings and ensuring that the
reception areas are clean at all times.
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules complex meetings with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversees event logistics, set up and break down.
- Orders and sets up lunch.
- Orders office supplies.
- Tracks requests and purchases and keeps requester updated of
the Admin and request status.
- Submits facility requests to building management.
- Follow up on the new suite To Do List.
- Associates Degree with at least one year of
- Experience in an academic setting or research
- Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities while
providing support to multiple faculty, researchers, graduate
students, and visitors.
- Sustains good to excellent attendance.
- Maintains composure and has ability to diffuse potentially high
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, in addition to
- Experience with online connectivity platforms like Zoom, Slack
- Ability to be resourceful and thrive in high pressure
- Possess a can-do attitude, coupled with a continuous growth
- Working knowledge of Concur, Workday, and other university
systems is ideal.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Los Angeles , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Marina Del Rey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...