Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pickford Escrow, one of the largest full-service escrow
companies in California, is looking for a Receptionist to join our
team in Encino to help drive our thriving escrow business. The
successful candidate will be someone highly motivated to grow with
the business while delivering the highest level of professional
customer service to our clients. If you are a strong team player
and can multi-task as you work to solve problems and promote
efficiencies between you, your team, and your clients, this may be
a great opportunity.
The Receptionist provides a variety of clerical functions that
mainly involve answering phones, greeting visitors to the
office/department, setting appointments, preparing daily cash
deposits, balance, code receipts, file, and light clerical support
to management and/or office staff. Assignments are generally
routine and are carried out according to general work instructions
and established office practices, procedures, and precedents.
* Answer and route telephone calls to the appropriate person(s) or
* Greet visitors and notify the person(s) being visited.
* Maintain the appearance of the reception area and other
* Calculate and verify receipts, providing an initial review of
data for accuracy of amounts and account numbers, and assigning
coding to ensure accurate tracing of all receipts.
* Perform batch entry, key verifications, data input, daily cash
deposit preparation, filing, etc.
* Total accounts, prepare account statements, and generate other
reports, as needed.
* Maintain files and records of charges.
* Complete month-end and other reconciliations.
* Provide accounts receivable assistance and serve as a liaison
with other departments regarding questions.
* Research banking discrepancies.
* Maintain correspondence and data files, packets, and rosters.
* Prepare routine reports.
* Coordinate scheduling of meeting rooms and maintain appointment
* Assist associates and staff, as needed.
* Route, separate, and distribute mail, pick-up and deliver
documents between offices, prepare outgoing mail and courier mail
* Maintain inventory and supplies.
* May input listings into the MLS computer system.
* May act as a backup to other departmental positions when
* Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or
Required Education & Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 1 year clerical/administrative/reception experience.
* Ability to handle multiple line telephone console with courtesy
* Ability to sit for long periods of time answering a busy
* Strong personal computer and keying skills; proficient in Word
and Excel. Typing speed of 45-60 w.p.m. preferred.
* Ability to work independently and to prioritize and handle
multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Will require approval from the Department of Department of
Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI).
Actual wage is based upon education and experience.
Benefits package may include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance,
EAP, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending Account, PTO.
Encino, CA 91436
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Los Angeles , Escrow Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Encino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!