Commercial Office Property Manager
Company: Cirrus Asset Management Inc.
Location: Sherman Oaks
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Cirrus Asset Management, Inc is searching for an experienced,
strategic, and results-oriented professional to manage our
commercial office buildings in the Los Angeles, CA area. This is a
great opportunity for someone who is business and financial-minded,
customer-centric with professional tenants and owners, who can
operate in a hands-on environment, and is able to handle a
multitude of tasks. If you have at least five years experience as a
commercial office building Property Manager and you are highly
organized and computer proficient, this may be the right
opportunity for you!
(Residential Property Management experience is not sufficient)
The Commercial Office Property Manager oversees all aspects of the
management of the property and ensures efficient operation and
maximum profitability by controlling operational costs and
maximizing revenues while maintaining the property in a highly
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides overall management, supervision, and leadership to
ensure the proper functioning of building operations including
building systems, security, janitorial, mechanical, landscaping,
- Demonstrates initiative in recognizing needs of the building
and tenants, impacting tenant retention
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Prepares annual operating, capital expenditures budget, CAM
estimates, and reconciliations, monthly financial reports
- Ability to analyze and interpret lease agreements
- Manages the overall administration and accounting functions
associated with property management such as accounts payable,
accounts receivable, rent rolls, lease administration, certificates
of insurance, etc.
- Strong ability to self-motivate, take initiative, and manage
time to accomplish duties and projects independently.
- Tracks and manages leasing traction for all properties in the
Denver, Co. portfolio
- Trains supervise and develop direct report staff including the
office and maintenance
- Manages the capital and tenant improvement process which
includes construction drawings, selection of GC, and build-out of
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Commercial Property Manager
- Thorough understanding of finance/accounting principles/budget
comparisons with strong financial analysis skills
- Solid computer proficiency including Excel and Word
- Mechanical aptitude to understand building plant mechanical
- Construction experience in managing and overseeing tenant
improvements and major capital projects
- Supervisory experience and ability to coach and train
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with a keen eye
for detail, staying focused and meeting deadlines
- Critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Yardi Voyager (accounting system) desired
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Bachelors degree in business, real estate, or related field
- High School Diploma/GED
- A minimum of one-two years of successful, professional property
- Experience in Yardi is a plus.
- Ability to read, interpret, and fully understand commercial
leases.In addition to abstracting leases and critical lease
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are
- Strong customer service/tenant relation skills required.
- Valid drivers license and reliable, consistent form of daily
transportation to and from work and properties under management
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level
in the work environment is usually quiet.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear.The employee is frequently
required to stand and walk.The employee is occasionally required to
use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or
smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Cirrus Asset Management Inc., Los Angeles , Commercial Office Property Manager, Administration, Clerical , Sherman Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!