Multi-Site Office Services Associate
Company: Williams Lea
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical
support services to the world's leading financial, legal, and
professional services firms.
Williams Lea is hiring a Multi Office support professional to work
onsite in our top tier client law firms in the Downtown Los
Angeles/Century City area. Our ideal Office Services Associate
candidate has experience working in a professional office
environment and has some experience in one or more of these areas:
reprographics/printing, hospitality, reception, digital mail, and
records. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow your
skills as well as learn new service areas as Williams Lea will
provide onsite training to help make you successful. This is a
highly versatile role where you will provide support onsite at
different law firms across the region, as needed. This a full-time
role and is not a remote or work from home position. If you are
seeking a new opportunity to learn new skills, work in a highly
professional environment for top tier law firms and develop your
career, we would love to hear from you.
This is a full time, permanent position that is assigned to work at
a variety of law firm offices in the Downtown Los Angeles/Century
City area. Assignments will vary week to week - full time hours are
guaranteed. You will need your own transportation. Occasional
assignments in Los Angeles or San Diego are available but not
required - mileage and a lunch allowance would be provided for
assignments outside Orange County.
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
The Office Services Associate is responsible for adding value in
providing daily back office services for our client and teams.
Services include but are not limited to reprographics (copy) and
mail services in both physical and digital environments, with
support for services in hospitality, facilities, audio/visual,
reception, and other Williams Lea service lines as needed.
- Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before
- Perform work in office services, primarily reprographics, mail
and intake functions according to established procedures.
- Follow procedures to run jobs in proper order.
- Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline
- Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and
delivering all work.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
- Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
- Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a
legal, banking, or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital
reprographics, and mail equipment.
- Familiar with general back-office procedures to meet and
maintain client satisfaction.
- Proven customer service skills are required to create,
maintain, and enhance customer relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including
professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business
needs and policy.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding
of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
- Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations.
Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Work is performed in a professional work environment.
- Professional attire required.
- Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes,
scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Your safety and wellbeing:As we all continue to deal with the
effects of COVID-19, your health and wellbeing remain our top
priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the
following guidance has been developed with reference to government,
designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees.
This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and
external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented
Face masks:To supplement social distancing and where stipulated,
everyone is required to always wear a face mask upon entering, and
when working within the building.
Social distancing:Workstations and office areas are continually
evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be
applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Williams Lea, Los Angeles , Multi-Site Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!